August 2010 - Placement Matches (Replay Pack 1/1) [5]

About This File

These are my placement matches for the August 2010 season. All of my opponents were Bronze League and I lost my matches to all of them. They beat me up. It's surprising how skillful they are at the lowest of Leagues. Especially considering the skill of the average Gold League player at this time. Maybe in a years time, or maybe two, the Leagues will truly shine their own unique little light.

I attempted a number of strategies that work in Diamond League, but was ultimately unable to handle the pressure that my opponents applied on me and cracked. At that point, I knew it was game over so I GG'd and left. You'll notice that many of my opponents were rather good mannered. It seems like I'll have to rework my strategies as they may be too advanced for the current metagame.

Anyway, I'll be uploading all of my games as replay packs every month. I will upload replay packs of me playing Ladder and replay packs of ACU player matches. If you play a game with me spectating, expect it to eventually get uploaded. This'll be like a running history of our skill level over the next 40-70 years (or until SC3/death).

What's New in Version 09/10/2010 02:28 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.