One Piece

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey so do we still need spoilers tags? I'm confused. For now anyways:

Caribou's power...no idea. I was thinking maybe mud? It's really hard to say without color and I didn't really recognize much from the sound effects. I don't think it burned the guy though, so probably not acid or anything hot/corrosive? Clay and slime would both be in the mix as well.

I'm interested to see, though. I also want to see how Luffy tames the kraken. It should be hilarious. :angry:

That was hilarious. But in seriousness, we now have a taste of everyone's new strengths. Robin create produce super-sized limbs, Chopper has different forms of and control of those pills, Franky has better guns, Luffy has haki, which makes a massive difference, Zoro is just plain stronger, and Sanji has gotten a lot faster. However, we still have no clue what Usopp and Brook have going for them yet, besides Usopp being more built.

Beyond "they got better at what they do," that seems like a decent summation so far, but I'm thinking there's plenty of new tricks we've yet to see from all of them. Obliterating the Pacifista showed that they can hang with the big kids, and beating the Kraken has revealed a couple new tricks. I'm thinking we don't see anything beyond what we expected (because pretty much everything we've seen had buildup) until the second island/adventure of The New World.

Also, Usopp has pop greens, at the very least.

Those pop greens are pretty big time, too. We saw him merc doods quick with them, and that island was super dangerous, and Heracles is a really strong guy. I think we'll just be more and more pleased with the results of Usopp's training.

Giant hands from Robin means she can make giant tits and vags too. For gear 3 haki dicks! Huzzah!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Keanu, I have a question for you, since it came up while talking to Owen. Who do you think the strongest person Eneru could beat would be (pre-timeskip)?

I'm not so sure he could beat Moria, I was thinking possibly Lucci (assuming Lucci has no haki)?