One Piece

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

ADMIN EDIT: If people put their post in a spoiler that means it has the potential to spoil the storyline and they went out of their way to be nice to you. Don't complain if something gets spoiled since this entire forums discussion is considered a spoiler.

-----

One Piece is so insanely good.

So good.

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/One-Piece/557/008.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW the one piece spoilers for this week are unbelievable.

Whitebeard finally died...but standing up! He died on his feet! EPIC! excerpt from the end of the chapter:

"Even in death, Whitebeard's body never caves in.

Even with half of his head gone, he still destroys his enemies.

His statue could only be described as a "monster".

The number of sword wound he recieved in this battle... 267 slashes.

The number of gun shot wound he recieved in this battle... 152 shots.

The number of cannon blast he recieved in this battle... 46.

Yet all you could see in his proud back... or shall we say, his life as a pirate....

Not a single wound from fleeing could be seen!!!"

Edited by Colon Mokto

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hahaha what a good page.

I think one of my faves up to where ur at is:

http://img-c.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000128852/19.jpg

Keanu you need to hurry up and get to the Whitebeard War arc so we can talk about how awesome it was.

Edited by Colon Mokto

Yeah, once it got near the end it was a lot better, but it just seemed like a lot of the stuff was unnecessary. Then again, there was a lot of character development going on and setting things up for later in the series, so I guess it was kind of necessary.

I'm on chapter 490 now, so I'm getting closer!

• 2 months later...
One Piece is epic, but I don't think they can make any stronger characters without making a God-God fruit. I mean, Kizaru is made of FUCKING LIGHT. He can't be burned, cut, punched, or anything in between, and he can move at the speed of Light.

Yeah, but doods like Kizaru are supposed to be the top tier of the Manga. He's an Admiral, afterall; that is the strongest the marines has to offer. Those guys went heads up with Whitebeard and didn't die. Pretty tough!

Blackbeard, though, has the potential to take it to a never-before-seen level. His crew is nuts, too!

Edited by Colon Mokto

• 3 weeks later...

One Piece!

So who do you think is gonna change the most from the timeskip? I'm thinking Usopp. I hope he comes back looking like Schwartzenegger in Predator or something. I'm not entirely sure about what changes to expect from Brooke or Nico, though. Their scenarios don't seem to have the same kind of uhh, focus, for lack of a better term.
Edited by Colon Mokto

Also One Piece!

Well,

I wanted to say Usopp too, since he seems to have the farthest to go in the Straw Hat crew. He's a good sniper, but when you look at what Van Augur from Blackbeard's crew can do, d00d has a long way to go. He's also got all his tricks and gadgets to work with.

I think Franky will edge him out though. Dude is some sort of magnificent metal man; he's got so much potential.

I don't think Zoro or Sanji will change much; they're already pretty boss (just not the best at what they do yet). Chopper will have some new pills, Nami will have better weather weapons, Brooke will be a one man band, and Robin will stay foxy.

Jose you can just do reply to someone using spoiler tags and use em that way. I forgot how I did it the first time haha.

I was thinking about that this morning. My main thing for Usopp is not just the Van Augur issue (as well as the issue of his dad who's also one of the best snipers in the world) but that he's going from whatever his dream was to wanting to be the true king of snipers. To be completely honest, Van Augur isn't really strong enough to be the sniper of a top tier crew, either. Ace would have destroyed him during the duel at Bannero Island. He's got a long way to go, too. Blackbeard's original crew members all need to get stronger, at least to be in the same ballpark as his new crew members.

Also, I feel both Zoro and Sanji have the chance to change a good amount; Sanji more than Zoro. The truth is they are nowhere near strong enough to be in the New World. They need the changes. Luffy was almost meaningless as a fighter during the Whitebeard War, and he was easily the strongest person in the strawhat crew. Almost every single named guy, and most of the Vice Admirals and up, could have killed him if they engaged him...and that's with vigor hormones.

Here's basically how I am thinking things will go:

Luffy-Mainly a little bigger and stronger, with his fighting skills jumping dramatically (improved power and movement); overlord's haki

Zoro-Possibly some new moves, improvements on his range, stronger and faster

Nami-Physically about the same, uber knowledge of weather in New World, new/stronger moves

Usopp-Rambo status with new weapons on top of it, possibly even bug-styled costume

Sanji-Okama kenpo! Stronger and faster for sure, and HGH food

Chopper-godly medicine skills, new pills/forms, maybe a little better physically, possibly having some new weapons (remember those guys have some advanced technology like rocket spears)

Robin-really hard to say...but probably lots of new knowledge, and boot camp style training for strength, speed, and general combat prowess

Franky-T1000, stronger, faster, new weapons

Brooke-One man band sounds about right, but possibly also hitting harder and moving faster if he improves beyond 45 degrees

Edited by Colon Mokto