ACU AC4 Winter Tournament

Exorcet

Winter break is coming up for many, so it's good time for a tourament.

As noted in chat, AC4 is the preffered online playable game. Sign up below, to help organize stuff. This tournament is still being worked out, so post suggestions for rules and stuff too.

Tentative Rules

- No part bans

- 3 maps: Collapsed City (CC), Parabolic Grove (PG), Megafloat (M)

-First map is CC.

-Loser next chooses map

- One AC

- Reg 1.4

-Single Elimination [pending # of players]

-Best of three rounds [best of five for finals]

- (Xbox??)

- Some guy to record it

FINAL RULES [incomplete]

Part Ban list

dual PITONE

Maps

CC, PG, MF

# of AC's per player

Edited by Exorcet

I'll participate. I'll be that one person besides you who actually shows up!

Can we play some regular matches sometime, though? If this actually does happen, I want a smidgen of practice beforehand. Even if everyone else is a bucket of rusty nails, I don't wanna start off in a tourney without having touched the game in who knows how long.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this actually going to happen at some point? I'd quite like it to; I miss AC4. I'll be home visiting my PS3, I mean my family, from the 21st to the 5th, so if it happens between those times I'll be up for it on the PS3 side.

I make five in this topic, and we could probably get Niji and/or TM to join in if they happen to be online at the time we do this. If anyone at any point gets serious with this and sets a date, we could toss a bone to the AC4 GameFAQs board as well, haha.

I'd be up for practice beforehand too, CM, or anyone else. Or if this doesn't happen and someone just wants to play I'd be up for that too, haha. I have so missed my PS3.

what time

i have stuff to do in the morning

Later (after 6PM EST) most likely.

Rules updated. I'm just going to go standard tournament in the interest of time and simplicity. I want the rules solidfied ahead of time so people can start preparing.

Edited by Exorcet

Participants - Reply to this thread to confirm

Exorcet

LS

faust

Tsuranga

ACDC

Pendragon

13th Knight

So I can make brackets

I'm going to set the time for 6 EST PM on the 27th. Probably going to allow some practice sessions before the tournament (so that we don't waste time waiting for late people). Be in chat.

Edited by Exorcet