Armored Core - Code Destiny

Terminator98

Ok, so greetings and hi to every reader out here. This is my personal fan-fic that I've been thinking of writing for some time.

Progress will be slow, but I'll post chapters one by one.

Also, to those that read it's previous versions, I've overhauled the stroy ONCE again, because I changed my plan. Oh, and be ready to see lots of cameos... from ACU and ACO memebers....

HAHAHAHAHA.

Well, enjoy reading.

So here's Chapter 1.

Chapter 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a neat feature for the Blog's that you might be able to put to use, too.

What you can do is add "Editor's" to your blog. They can literally work like real life editors for your fanfics, too. You can have someone who's bored, and that you trust, become an editor and they can go through your posts and correct grammer, spelling, or think up more descriptive words, etc. It's a really neat feature. Just go to the "Your Blog Settings" button and then go to "Editor's" and you can add any you want.

Considering how small the member count is on the site right now, you may not be able to find anyone who'd make a really good editor. Haha. Just remember that you can add a bunch, if you like. Also, you can add a Category inside of your overall Blog. Kind of like how I have "Niji's Blog" and then "Armored Core Universe" as a Category under that. It's done pretty much the same way you add Editors.

Anyway, what happened to the Prologue? Did you just rewrite the first chapter with the prologue inside it?

Ah, so many things I can do... Need to mess around with that thing a bit more... XD

And yeah, I screwed prologue and put it right into chapter 1. It sums things better up as well. (I re-wrote the entire story so far that I had done, and I felt that this change was necessary.)

Also, by chapter 2, you'll get something that I always do in my fan-fics.

Character Data Summary.

It will include AC Picture (when possible) and a small bio of the pilot, spoiler free as usual.

P.S: If you did read it again, I hope you don't mind what I made you look like... XD

Edited by Terminator98

Created a few maps so that you guys don't get lost:

- Main Capital's Map

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3070/accodedestinymaincityma.png

- Post LR Armored Core Universe Map

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6118/accodedestinymainuniver.png

Ah, so many things I can do... Need to mess around with that thing a bit more... XD

And yeah, I screwed prologue and put it right into chapter 1. It sums things better up as well. (I re-wrote the entire story so far that I had done, and I felt that this change was necessary.)

Also, by chapter 2, you'll get something that I always do in my fan-fics.

Character Data Summary.

It will include AC Picture (when possible) and a small bio of the pilot, spoiler free as usual.

P.S: If you did read it again, I hope you don't mind what I made you look like... XD

Thanks for the cameo broski

No prob. People who appear once can expect to appear twice. Some might play major characters...

So keep reading if you want to see who'll get involved in here. (And to see who I make die... MWAHAHAHA)

Chapter 2 should be up in the week-end.

No prob. People who appear once can expect to appear twice. Some might play major characters...

So keep reading if you want to see who'll get involved in here. (And to see who I make die... MWAHAHAHA)

Chapter 2 should be up in the week-end.

;) I'm loving it. I've always liked the AC fanfics no matter hhow bad or good they were, because they always had me wanting for more you know?

Is TM in your story?

I hope he is and he gets raikiri'd in the colon by Lionheart.

Where PD goes, TM should follow...

The annoying thing is... I'm trying to figure out who will kill who... (I'll end up receiving threat letters and bans if I'm not careful.)

Yes. Unlike my previous fan-fics... People will die. The problem is, by who's hand...

Well, you don't always have to make everyone a pilot, you know? Haha. You can always make people operators or just random people in your story. For example, you could always change me from a Raven to a bystander with a cameo appearance. One of the characters bumps into someone named Niji at the AC Hangar or in some inconspicuous place like the street. No reason to make them a main character or even related to any sub-plots. This lets you lead the story where you want without worrying about hurting peoples ego's or making them do this bit, "Nuh-Uh! I so wouldn't die (act) that way! Lame. I hate this story!"

In other words, they're not anyone important to the story, but someone that a reader might identify while reading. Just seeing that people you know are mentioned in a fanfic, even in a basic role, is enough for most people to enjoy the fanfic more. It also makes that characters actions more believable because they're not on some epic role or in some very ethos driven situation. They're just shopping, visiting, walking by, yelling at a background character, being off-handedly mentioned, etc.

Haha, I hope that helps you work out this problem of cameo appearances.

The annoying thing is... I'm trying to figure out who will kill who... (I'll end up receiving threat letters and bans if I'm not careful.)

Yes. Unlike my previous fan-fics... People will die. The problem is, by who's hand...

TM needs to die by colon maxing to Lionheart. Brutal colon maxing.

Oh yeah, and Niji is right. You don't need to forcefeed any of us into the story if you don't want to. I don't think anyone here will get mad about it. Well, I hope not.

TM needs to get raped tho. I stand behind this.

Edited by Penguin Deus

• 2 weeks later...

Scrapping on and off things in Chapter 2... rethinking cameoes a bit.

Before I was about to post chapter 2 up, I found that the things I was writing was creating a nonesense and some stupid plotholes.

I ain't like those, so trying to think another way to tell things...

10 Days break approaching, chapter 2 and 3 will appear in that time I think.

edit: What's colon waxing?

The Colon Mokto is "The Maxer of the Last Colon."

A protector and unifier, and a devastator of colons.

Oh yeah, and that's cool. Take your time. I'd like to read your story progressing the way you had intended without any outside interference. Cameos are cool and all but I'd prefer your story not lose any integrity or cohesion on account of us.

Edited by Colon Mokto

Scrapping on and off things in Chapter 2... rethinking cameoes a bit.

Before I was about to post chapter 2 up, I found that the things I was writing was creating a nonesense and some stupid plotholes.

I ain't like those, so trying to think another way to tell things...

10 Days break approaching, chapter 2 and 3 will appear in that time I think.

edit: What's colon waxing?

Yeah, you definitely want to have an outline with some details when writing something. I found that out the hard way writing my first fic. The good news for me was that the fic section of ACO was somewhat alive back then.

Just go through your entire story and condense it down into a couple of pages. Getting all the main ideas sorted out and right in front you should make it easier to fit everything else into place.

I also suggest that you have an immortal hero who wields KARASAWA's and call him Exorcet, most stories benefit from characters like that.

@ Exorcert: Yeah, thanks for the advice. I've been doing that since the beginning though. It's just that ideas come through my mind so fast that my story often gets TOO MUCH plots for the little time I can usually consecrate to writting.

The next chapter should appear in 2 days, after al those damn revisions.

Sue Final Fantasy X as well. It's having me play instead of writing.

And my hero already has a KRSW... And he's... SUPPOSEDLY immortal. To be confirmed in the story.

His name is not Exorcet. (You know, fate play lost of pranks. Your nickname is actually what I was planning to be the name of someone in the story... XD)

;) ;) ;)

Procrastination is a bad thing. Blame Final Fantasy X as well (pretty hooked up on it...)

GAH, Half Chapter 2 is done, might as well finish it. Of course, I'm a bit missing in inspiration.

The thing is, when I was writing before, I had some sort of "movie creation" or I don't know what feeling, it's a bit gone now, but slowly coming back.