Doppleganger

SLjunkie

A little different as quads go. This is the best I could come up with using the 005 legs.

Doppleganger (4116/4116)

Misteye

Hadro

WS-1

Roz

Sa44

DD/10

-

LQ/15

-

HG-150

SRFL-50

I love this frame. It hits the shell defense breakpoint perfectly and just barely passes the energy breakpoint. It out-tanks standard knot quads in both departments, and it's significantly faster and more efficient with the 002.

The catch is the LQ/15, which will never be the GNL, but if there's a perfect build to use it with, I think this is it. The HG150/SRFL50 combo is great as always, and fits really well here since this AC is fast enough and durable enough to do some damage up close.

I really wish WS-3 fit, but it doesn't really seem to be a big issue. An alternative build I tried uses HG150, GSL-72 and WS-3, which is only 1 kg underweight. Otherwise I absolutely love how this AC turned out.

Paint Scheme is pretty cool too. I'll edit it in later.

I think the problem is that your designs are pretty solid and any suggested changes wouldn't really be focused around improving the bot as much as aesthetic or playstyle changes. Hence, there isn't too much to say. At most, someone might complain about your head, but since your weight is perfected there isn't much that can be done besdies YIV/A10. I'm fairly certain you can't fit BEE, but not 100% sure. I do recall you wanting to use a different head than your previous AC though.

I will say that I'll never understand perfect weighting. If everything you want to fit just happens to fit perfectly that's great, especially since in SL underweighting isn't too big a deal, but I've never made an active effort to perfect my weight.

I think the problem is that your designs are pretty solid and any suggested changes wouldn't really be focused around improving the bot as much as aesthetic or playstyle changes. Hence, there isn't too much to say. At most, someone might complain about your head, but since your weight is perfected there isn't much that can be done besdies YIV/A10. I'm fairly certain you can't fit BEE, but not 100% sure. I do recall you wanting to use a different head than your previous AC though.

Yeah I guess you're right. There's not much reason to switch things around. I mostly posted this because I never saw the 005 get any love and I think they can be solid legs with the right set up.

Anyway, I'll post some ACs that I'm toying with more/can't figure out exactly how I want them.

I will say that I'll never understand perfect weighting. If everything you want to fit just happens to fit perfectly that's great, especially since in SL underweighting isn't too big a deal, but I've never made an active effort to perfect my weight.

With this one it was pretty much just that all the parts that made the most sense fit perfectly. In general I guess there's not much reason to, except for feeling like you squeezed that extra 20 or 30 points of effectiveness on. On a lot of designs it seems like there's a dozen little tweaks that don't necessarily make it any worse or better, and if one of those is perfect weight, why not?

Thanks for the reply =)

Edited by SLjunkie

005 is frogger legs right?

Uhh I think so. The high defense, 4116 weight cap ones. 1st quad on the list.

I really like that hand gun/sniper combo in SL, if your not playing competition and just want more power equip the SRFL70, it's alot stronger.

Yeah me too. I know SRFL/70 is better but I can't really fit it here and since it used to get banned I try not to use it on too many ACs.