The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Magnus

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty much all you need to do. The double-cast-stun perk makes it crazy overpowered.

Fire also gets the most powerful Master spell, with Frost's spell having no effect for some reason, and lightning's being too slow to start up to be effective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xfYkKy6HJM

Edited by Artdeux

Pyromancy FTW. Friend has been going for what basically constitutes the Witch-Hunter class from Oblivion. Only more poison abuse.

I've been recently playing Battlemage-Like, Stoneflesh+Bound Sword and start swinging if they approach me too fast to kill via Rune or Firebolts.

I noticed that stealth is pretty whack with my mage. I got it up to 27-ish, but I could get noticed from ~20 feet by low-level enemies while I was barely moving. Just didn't seem right. But a bow will balance that out a bit.

Also, did anyone else notice that there's no "Make sure you approve of your race/class before you exit!" part in Skyrim? I just did, when I was thinking about going through the intro again.

Well, considering it's all cosmetic now, no permanent stat choices or signs, I am pretty sure they decided it wasn't required.

There's always showracemenu if one wants to change something.

Also, tcl is fun as always

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlbA2qiXsf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7a6cUF4Dmg

Edited by Artdeux

I can vouch for my crazy overpowered stealth arrows.

Sneak, Smithing, and Archery combined is downright rape tier. Especially when you have gloves that give you 22% better smithing and a few draughts of blacksmithing. My Legendary tempering is crazy, and combining that with 3x arrow damage from sneaking and full Overdrawn...

A basic dragon can lose almost half his health with one good shot of my legendary glass bow.

Edited by Obscure

If you max out smithing, and do alittle alchemy, you can forge weapons to insane levels.

I saw a guy on youtube with a Daedric Bow with 382 base damage, when combined with Archery perks, we're talking enough damage to OHKO elder dragons on master difficulty.

Anyone get turned into a Vampire yet? I enjoy being a Werewolf with Hiricine's Ring and Devour entire holds.

I haven't, but I heard they aren't so good.

Not like being level 3 in Oblivion, and having it stack +5s in all attributes and becoming some unstoppable monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4pIqNhSYkM

Dragons, dragons everywhere.

I joined the Dark Brotherhood last night, so sometimes soon I plan on getting Sleepnir to boost some of my skills.

I went to the Greybeards and maxed out Sneak, to level 100 w/ all perks. It's a pretty cool thing to have, any decent pair of daggers x15 damage from sneak attachs, and the ability to pretty much sneak around as I please.

I haven't, but I heard they aren't so good.

Not like being level 3 in Oblivion, and having it stack +5s in all attributes and becoming some unstoppable monster.

Well that makes me sad, I enjoyed being a Vampire in Oblivion. Well I still have fun with being a Lycan and making everyone cower when I roar :D