The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Magnus

Y'know how in Morrowind, everyone was all OH HEY IT'S THE NEREVAR. But then in Oblivion, you were just a lucky prisoner while Martin was the real hero and got to do all the cool stuff? I mean, sure, you eventually become Sheogorath, but that's DLC! I hated that.

Anyway, Skyrim features the last of the dragon hunter clan as you. So already there are dragons, which people have wanted for ages, children, dual wielding, three less skills (mysticism is gone), and the best part:

New engine, and dynamic snow. Awwww yeah.

Read more about it at your local wiki thing.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to the characters and the animation, I think there are other people who do it much, much better. That's something we've put a lot of time into - not just technology but people and talent, and how long we spend doing individual elements.

Hm, guess they either fired the guy, or put him as lead animator.

The only issue I have with the recent Bathesda games are the leveling system since Oblivion. I want it to back like in Morrowind where you can be level one and fight against level 10 opponents. I don't want my opponents to be at the same level as I am as I level up.

With that said, I have always loved Bathesda games.

• 4 weeks later...
Looks awesome if everything is ingame graphics, it doesnt look like oblivion with more weapons, so that's a pro.

Comes out on 11.11.11,what a wonderful date.

Bethesda has a habit of showing tech demos for things that never make it to release. Don't get your hopes up.

• 1 month later...

So wait, if we don't have Acro' or Athletics anymore, does that mean I can have characters with jogging speeds that break the speed of sound? If so, still looking foward to it, but I'll die a bit inside somewhere every time I hit sprint.

I wish Nords had all the epic powers written in the book "Children of the Sky" from IV

• 3 months later...