Spring Break Tournament

Rogan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk, man. I don't think you got handled that badly just because of connection. I mean, my shots registered pretty well.

I know Lich personally If lich wasn't hitting his mark something was up. Especially if he was using Lucy (Lucifer), I've played him plenty and i can honestly say he's the only sniper computation I have. And since sharriz is not the most evasive pilot out I'm callin shenanigans. Lich fix your connection and shoot people for me until i get back.

Edited by Fatedshadow

I know Lich personally If lich wasn't hitting his mark something was up. Especially if he was using Lucy (Lucifer), I've played him plenty and i can honestly say he's the only sniper computation I have. And since sharriz is not the most evasive pilot out I'm callin shenanigans. Lich fix your connection and shoot people for me until i get back.

Im tryin to figure it out. The matches were so incredibly one sided its not even funny. The only recent wins Ive had lately are when lag works in my favor and im the one not taking damage.

See, I've had times like that. The difference is that whenever that happened to me, the effect was always reciprocal. I can't hit them, and they can't hit me. Granted, 206ms of latency is pretty bad so I'll just leave "skill" out of the question haha.

Consider yourself lucky then. Usually when one has a latency disadvantage on a peer to peer game, it's one sided.

Well Lich you admitted to be out of practice. However, you still lost to Nobless Oblige. There really isn't an excuse for that one, just take it in stride an work to improve.

I'll give you that, doesn't help that I havn't been on. Regardless, I'm still havin troubles registerin shots. Even missiles and grenades are not going well for me.

Well Lich you admitted to be out of practice. However, you still lost to Nobless Oblige. There really isn't an excuse for that one, just take it in stride an work to improve.

Rogan with all due respect you've been all over sharriz and his crap as of late, to say that lich would lose to sharriz in NO is like sayinf i would lose to you in gray gloom. It's just not happinin. No ones that damn good, further more noone's that bad either. I think your getting hella bies bro, again with no disrespect inteended.

No ones ganna lose to Sharriz in a NO, come on! Again like i said lich is the only sniper compatition I have period. Since i can and HAVE outstriped most of 360 in a compleatly handicaped mech I'ma say lich is NOT going down like that. His connection is crap (no disrespect again), he also has told you he can't sink a shoot. Thats all that has to be said to me. Rogan, Sharizz MAY be good, i'll take your word on it; however I don't think he nor you or any one can beat lich in a NO..... Sorry I shoot it how i see it, and I'm sticking to my guns.

Rogan with all due respect you've been all over sharriz and his crap as of late, to say that lich would lose to sharriz in NO is like sayinf i would lose to you in gray gloom. It's just not happinin. No ones that damn good, further more noone's that bad either. I think your getting hella bies bro, again with no disrespect inteended.

No ones ganna lose to Sharriz in a NO, come on! Again like i said lich is the only sniper compatition I have period. Since i can and HAVE outstriped most of 360 in a compleatly handicaped mech I'ma say lich is NOT going down like that. His connection is crap (no disrespect again), he also has told you he can't sink a shoot. Thats all that has to be said to me. Rogan, Sharizz MAY be good, i'll take your word on it; however I don't think he nor you or any one can beat lich in a NO..... Sorry I shoot it how i see it, and I'm sticking to my guns.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff279/NYC145/BROWNNOSER.png

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff279/NYC145/BROWNNOSER.png

This fucker acually put it up LMAO, cant lie thats a good pic, saved.

ANYWAY

I'm not riding anyone, the point is people on 360 have a tendancy to pull shit or get lucky and call it there god given skill sharriz is prime example. His ego and such seems to bhe absoulte put him in a room with some one he is most likly to lose against its all good games and such until he wins. Hell he told half the 360 per cap, that he "beat the hell outa jozzay" Turns out jozzay wanted to go to sleep.... and was manafestedly drunk..... Hell since my popularity is suspect he tried the "Your not in my leage" Bit followed by "Ask any one" Well when the match ended I had a lancel armed lahire with 2 sniper rifels and 120 frs and a red Win to boot.

I digress the point is one fluck dose not make you a fool/beast situations can alter outcomes. Neither dose a joke that you turn into a reputation. Avenger claims he beat me 22 times with ethos He beat me once... in an overwieght ridan. It took 5 months of me rocking a latona backed madien to prove my case. Lich should not have to go through that HELL no one dose not even sharizz. Trying to boost your staus that way only brings problems for others, I mean, you cant win a match with out people trying to lie about it.

The point is sharriz beating any worth there salt in Nobless is ludacris, pired no ones that good hell with Lich's lucy if he held back boost throw in a Qb every once in a while and shot he would beat it(he would get bang ok done now back to aion.ed up as well mind you). And again i know both players personaly lich is not far from sharriz's level, its not happining. It was Lich's bad connection you don't get that luck NO ONE dose.

Edited by Fatedshadow

This fucker acually put it up LMAO, cant lie thats a good pic, saved.

ANYWAY

I'm not riding anyone, the point is people on 360 have a tendancy to pull shit or get lucky and call it there god given skill sharriz is prime example. His ego and such seems to bhe absoulte put him in a room with some one he is most likly to lose against its all good games and such until he wins. Hell he told half the 360 per cap, that he "beat the hell outa jozzay" Turns out jozzay wanted to go to sleep.... and was manafestedly drunk..... Hell since my popularity is suspect he tried the "Your not in my leage" Bit followed by "Ask any one" Well when the match ended I had a lancel armed lahire with 2 sniper rifels and 120 frs and a red Win to boot.

I digress the point is one fluck dose not make you a fool/beast situations can alter outcomes. Neither dose a joke that you turn into a reputation. Avenger claims he beat me 22 times with ethos He beat me once... in an overwieght ridan. It took 5 months of me rocking a latona backed madien to prove my case. Lich should not have to go through that HELL no one dose not even sharizz. Trying to boost your staus that way only brings problems for others, I mean, you cant win a match with out people trying to lie about it.

The point is sharriz beating any worth there salt in Nobless is ludacris, pired no ones that good hell with Lich's lucy if he held back boost throw in a Qb every once in a while and shot he would beat it(he would get bang ok done now back to aion.ed up as well mind you). And again i know both players personaly lich is not far from sharriz's level, its not happining. It was Lich's bad connection you don't get that luck NO ONE dose.

I'm not concerned about the opinions on my skill level. I stopped takin the tournament serious after havin my ass handed to me by Odin. I'm not lookin to prove my level of skill. I honestly don't care, AC5 is on the horizon and I'm really more interested in whats gonna happen then. Also, lookin to fix my network problems.

I like how TM summed up fated's entire point with a picture.

I also find it funny that Lich doesn't care while fated does. Fated, you seem determined to pick fights with sharriz.

I appreciate that he stuck up for me, but honestly its just a game. Its not that big of a deal.