Spring Break Tournament

Rogan

Alright ACO is having a Spring Break Tournament and we can always use more players. I'm giving you notice over a month in advance so people have time to sign up and make necessary plans. The dates for the Tournament will be February 27 and 28. There will in fact be two separate Tournaments one on Xbox live and PSN. Rules are mostly the same as the last ACO Spring Break Tournament.

Rules:

* Game: Armored Core For Answer

* Format: Single Elimination Best 2 out of 3 Rounds. Semifinals and Finals are 3 out of 5 rounds.

* Allowed Arenas: Collapsed City, Mega Float, Parabolic Grove and Motherwill.

* Time Limit: 5 minutes, player with highest AP wins the match when time is up.

* Time and Date: 12pm EST February 27 and 28. Feb 27 Xbox, Feb 28 PSN.

* Where: via Xbox Live and PS3 Internet Network.

* Prize: Winners get a pretty Ribbon on ACO if you don't have an ACO account then you get bragging rights.

Restrictions:

* No Blades. Period. This includes Hangers.

* Loser of previous match chooses next round's arena.

* There will be a chat that everyone will take part in, treat each other with respect or face disqualification.

* Latest game regulations will be used for this tournament, that means 1.4.

* banned designs: Raiden Arm Quads

* IMPORTANT: Player must be available for the date and time of this tournament. If you are unable to attend and have already signed up please contact myself and confirm your drop out prior to the date of the tournament.

How will the tournament be conducted?

* Referee will create a private room

* Referee will invite the designated players to the room.

* When the match starts the referee will OB out of the map THEN the participants can begin.

* Match is a best 2 out of 3 rounds.

* Once a winner is determined, the two participants will then leave the room, and referee will bring in the next two, and repeat.

I'm going to be Referee, If I can get someone of good reputation to assist with refereeing I will. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone. Poor sportsmanship, using a modded AC, ...etc.

Just to throw a curve ball in: There will not be any bye's. Should we end up with an uneven number of players I will find a sub or fill in myself.

I'll Post sign ups here:

Xbox:

NlJl

aXs Zero

Fated Shadow

Boss Savage

Ka0ri Daisho

TheFriendlyPyro

Barilzar

xbinox

POS Nameless

OneDarkAce

Tsuchigumo550

ogetrO ekalB

Owning Monkey270

A Bipolar Kiwi

A Clever Moose

Sharriz

Odin ZX

bioodabeastTEMP

PSN:

Sly Royal

Pendragon

R2

Malice

crimson123

ParryACO

MattAuSupplice

ZenGarden1

Subs:

Referees:

Edited by Rogan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as chode said (and i agree) why ban autoboost and not aim assist

i dont even think autoboost gives other players an edge over others (if anything, it would make them suck more)

Your right that is dumb. Fixed.

I took the rules from the first ACO Spring Break Tournament and edited them, that rule probably got missed.

Hmm, looking at my schedule I realized I will be in a class 12pm Feb 28th, so I won't be able to do the PSN one, but you can put me down for the XBL tourney on the 27th though. That is unless you meant it to be Saturday and Sunday, the 26th and 27th respectively.

• 2 weeks later...
If I moved the dates to the 26th and 27th would that help more people make it? (besides /b/ and ren)

I propose you change the dates to the 26th and 27th, and then see how many people complain that they won't make it since nobody seems to want to give input.