DMT

Shirtless Crackhead

Dimethyltryptamine

DMT 101

--------

-Naturally occuring psycho-active (hallucinogenic) chemical (found in mammals, reptiles, and plants)

-In humans (and all vertebrates) it come from the Pineal Gland aka "The Third Eye"

-Not bad for you (to any known medical studies) but it is a powerful mind altering agent

-Can be found in a variety of plant species (the main source of modern collection, i.e. Mimosa Hostilis and Desmanthus Illinoensis)

-When smoked "hyperspace" lasts 10-15 minutes, and high lasts about an hour

-Extremely high praise from the user community (YouTube DMT and Joe Rogan or Jim Carry and listen to them rant about it)

~

So I have some Mimosa Hostilis root bark (where the DMT is) on the way (ships today), and I will be following Norman's tek from the DMT Nexus Wiki once I get it, I will post results once tested; provided I'm still in this dimension.

I'm wondering if anybody here has tried it, or is interested by things like this.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im actually pretty interested in trying it myself just to see how it is. I know that it can change how you think when you actually try it and it puts you into "Another world". Sounds scary but not really at the same time. I would suggest doing it with someone that can at least watch over you.

Yeah it's a Schedule 1 drug so it's not legal unless you're a member of one of the churches that's allowed to use it. The plant, however, is completely legal so people just buy the plant or whatever and extract it themselves. Extracting it is still illegal though. I don't really care to dick around with ammonia and lye and all that stuff either so I'm going to pass on this.

Doesn't matter, I'm just stating that the laws in the US can be extremely silly.

I totally agree with you on that. America's laws are so rediculous that its not even funny. I got a friend of mine that cant even get a job here due to he got caught with 2/10 of a gram of weed i believe and he got a year of probation and since he has "apending charges" due to that he cant get a job. I swear when i get the money im moving out of the US and moving somewhere where the law isnt so riduculous but understandable to the point that its ok IMB.

Back on topic...growing the plant would be amazing and especially once its done and then you extract it from the plant it would feel like such an accomplishment. Dangerworldwide, if you try it you must post some pics of you trying it out just to see what one would look like after trying it or when someone is actually on it atm but im not sure if thats possible due to the fact that DMT does many things.

Edited by Eternus-One

A clean bong is a happy bong =3. They say that when trying DMT that you should try it in a glass pipe and ive researched this myself and most sites and most people that have commented about this topic on the sites say that it is best used in a glass pipe. Effects may vary due to it being depended on how the person is but i think that is just an opinion.

So, chemistry is wicked cool, I heated up some Naptha and got a good deal of DMT, I think I got 1-2 more heated pulls before it's done; I've been keeping everything ~40-50 degrees and Naptha's optimal temp for extraction is about 100 degrees C (212 F, waters boiling temp). Although I'm not going to boil Naptha, it's petroleum based paint thinner, but I have means of getting it warmed up, probably going to give it a hot bath (my tap can get outrageously hot), so we shall see.

I also made a simple vaporizer, it will be much better than my bong.