Justified

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

My favorite show on television. Season 2 starts next week, February 9, at 9pm CST. The show stars Timothy Olyphant as US marshal Raylan Givens who's been reassigned to his hometown district in Kentucky after a controversial shooting of a fugitive. The show is based on characters from Elmore Leonard novels which I have been meaning to read for a while now. The action and writing of the show are top-notch. Honestly, I can't say much about this show without gushing so I'll just say watch clips on ut00b. You can buy Season 1 on DVD/BluRay/iTunes and you can get season 2 on iTunes right now; episodes will download as they air on TV.

Forgot to give you guys a reminder that the season premiere was on Wednesday! It was a good one. Just tune in next week when there will probably be an encore. If not, you can always download it on iTunes! You might even be able to rent it. I'm not sure if FX puts episodes up on their website but if they do it'll probably be delayed a week for every one.