Battlefield 3

Mom

I saw a 255 man room up, shit you not.

also: Hackers already giving the beta a shit sandwich, it's really sad.

still quite fun even with the wallhackers, and aimbots.

as its even more satisfying to stab them in the fucking back.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny how grossly more powerful & useful the UMP45 & PP2000 are compared to the rest of the Beta.

I despise the switching of health & ammo distributors in the class lists. But it may (hopefully) force a little more teamwork in there.

I've played all but like 2 minutes of the beta, and even for slimmed-down graphics, they already look pretty great-- especially the lighting. The control of the character seems more cod like than bc2 was. Less momentum to it.

Right now I'm a fan of the SAW, PP2000, and (like everybody and their mother) the UMP. Mostly the SAW.

The M1014 wasn't a major disappointment either, so there is that.

Feel let down by the LMG that follows the SAW in unlocks. Thing hurts, but kicks WAY too much for that to matter. Maybe if I get a fucking foregrip for it I'd be able to use it properly.

I gots to get to unlock those little Walle robot things. Look like fun.

Edited by Vincent210

I really dug this beta. I played up until lvl 22 or so. I'm really excited for the finished product. So long as they fix the underground glitches, i'll be happy. If not, i'll just continue to get kills when I rpg the ground. Ump is gonna be the gun everyone uses. Its a beast.

Once vehicles are around, its gonna get so crazy. I'll play as infantry only a lot. I hate helicopters and now o have to worry about jets?

I hope the jets are better than they were in Battlefield 2. I hated how they flew and felt and the fact there wasn't any speed cap what so ever.

The prop planes in 1943 (360,ps3) were pretty fun though.

I'll probably grab this for ps3, if and when a few of my buddies do. Had a some good times on Battlefield Bad Company 2.

alrighty, been playing this every so often. its nice. but the SP is eh.

So far I've been spamming co-op missions to get some extra goodies first though. like the MP7, MP412 REX revolver, and the M39 EMR which I will likely use religiously as a battle rifle. (nab holosights, lasers, grips etc...) and crack domes with it.

Yeah this game is excellent! I'm glad that DICE strayed away from completely weighty controls. BFBC2 just felt way too sluggish for me, but BF3 feels just right. It's certainly not CoD twitchy, but I don't feel like I can't move comfortably in the game either. It's just perfect. All I had to do was put the sensitivity up a couple notches and I was good to go.

Haven't unlocked a whole lot yet, but I highly recommend foregrips. It turns whatever weapon it's on into a laser beam. It's really sick. Can't wait to get the Scar-H on my Engineer though. Should be a good time.