O Booster Linstant

R. Back - RDF-O700

L. Back - Ogoto

Cap 29/50/50/0

Attack 50/0/50/0

Acquisition 50/0/0/0

Special Boost 50/0/50/0

Control 13/0/0/50

Stabilizers: 0,0 red diamond is pretty wide focusing to left and right. Green diamond has an emphasis to the left.

Mission:

RJ as blindingly fast as possible

Pressure with machine gun fire

Confuse with multiple mobility options

grenade to death.

I'm glad Alicia legs are still as sexy as they were in ac4. Might be a touch too fast for me though.

I think it's safe to say this baby is done

lolwut rigel/g?

that generator is so bad, it has no quality that makes it better tahn other generators

if you want the kp and eno, use aliyah or even maxwell

if you want the kp, use linstant

if you want the eno, use sobrero

for general use, judith and lahire are good enough

if you cut weight for rigel/g youll be faster and you can drop load tunes for tunes into QB tunes or OB tunes (those booster tunes are for QB, right?)

you could also keep the load tunes and swap sapla for travers or ogoto (try to fit ogoto)

the b050 seems kind of redundant and excessive, but if you really want it go ahead lol

I'm upset. I can't believe I didn't notice that. Rigel is totally inferior to Judith and Lahire because of weight. I dontknow what the heck I was thinking.

Aliyah and Maxwell are out of the question. Too heavy.

Sobrero gen looks like the way to go.

Dropped the side booster shoulder. I don't need it. I slapped myself for thinking about addict. Flares but which one?

Dropped the back chaingun and put an Ogoto in it's place and swapped Sapla for a radar to free up tunes. It was indeed redundant.

Aaliyah as a main booster is quite nice and spamable, so I swapped that as well. I made a correction on tunes listing.

Overall it's a bit faster, ogoto is always nice.

I'm not sure if you even need flares for something like this, what with being quick and having machine guns to blow direct-fire missiles up with. Gallatin and 051ANAM would both be fine, though.

If you're crazy enough, you could use ECM. Nobody uses their radar though and all have Auto-Sight on, which kind of diminishes the little you can do with it. :[

If you're crazy enough, you could use ECM. Nobody uses their radar though and all have Auto-Sight on, which kind of diminishes the little you can do with it. :[

You can always beat me, though. If I'm ever on, anyway. Btw Chode, we need to play those matches soon now that I got my router working again.

that wasn't me, I'm always using auto-sight off.

I doubt you have the stability to fire the Otogo without stunning yourself. Try switching it to travers and changing the core to ekhazar if you want to use nades. That should give you enough stability to deal with the recoil. Or be like everyone else and use missiles on this AC. (Judith FCS if you choose this route)

I like virtue on Rjs but your trying to use nades so whatever. Since you are using the Sobrero gen use the linstant OB to cut back on KP consumption. Or be pro and use Linstant gen then add AA. Your back and side boosters are good.

I doubt you have the stability to fire the Otogo without stunning yourself. Try switching it to travers and changing the core to ekhazar if you want to use nades. That should give you enough stability to deal with the recoil. Or be like everyone else and use missiles on this AC. (Judith FCS if you choose this route)

I like virtue on Rjs but your trying to use nades so whatever. Since you are using the Sobrero gen use the linstant OB to cut back on KP consumption. Or be pro and use Linstant gen then add AA. Your back and side boosters are good.

I wonder how effective AA would be on this guy, which AA should I use? Anyone think assault armor shoulder is worth it? They look about as usefullas Qadax.

Really now, ogoto's recoil doesn't worry me. I'll be too busy quick boosting immediately after an ogoto shot.

Really now, ogoto's recoil doesn't worry me. I'll be too busy quick boosting immediately after an ogoto shot.

with LATONA core? ok, at lease...all of nades (except OIGAMI) should have less recoil problem than sniper cannons but I think there's still have the recoil problem anyway. (and again, if you said you could handle it, it's ok)

I hate the button press for AA. Why not just press select.

You can, just customize the controls a bit. Or try setting it to a directional pad.

The P-Marrow shoulders you asked about are fun but not really worth it unless your building an AC to PA bomb people. ECM in a BR is evil.

um.....now, time for detail reccomment,

Head EKHAZAR or JUDITH (btw 047 was still fine)

Core EKHAZAR or SOLUH (in this case, LATONA was still ok)

Arms Eklakh-arms (Mg Arms)

Legs Alicia

FCS LAHIRE or EKHAZAR (INBLUE was too short range)

Gen LAHIRE (because your total EN usage was under 12000. if you'll go for AA using, use LINSTANT gen like Rogan said)

M Booster Aaliyah

B Booster Aaliyah

S Booster HOLOFERNES (but I don't mind if you wanna keep LAHIRE)

O Booster Judith (if you'll go for AA parts, do whatever you like)

R. Back - RSF-O700

L. Back - Ogoto

Shoulder- None

Cap 0/50/50/0

Attack 0/0/50/0

Acquisition 50/0/0/0

booster 42/0/0/0

Special Boost 50/50/50/0

Cntrl 0/0/0/50

did you like?

the only thing i agree with in that revision is the core

all the other changes were poo

ekhazar and judith head arent needed when 47 provides good stability, shell defense and excellent camera ability, which will increase your lock-through-walls range and help land grenade shots on people behind cover

inblue can lock far enough away for the MG and nades to work, provided the ac is used correctly (besides, MGs need higher lock speed and inblue has one of the highest)

lahire gen will only make his en management worse, since sobreros insane eno provides the most en any light ac can possibly get

lahire is faster than holoferns, especially on lighter weight acs

the core change isnt even necessary, since latona will give him even more EN on top of running an rj and en defense is always a nice thing to have when youre up close, since lasers will hit much easier and with more hurt.

the extra shell/ap that duskaror or soluh supplies doesnt hurt though, especially if your en def is currently lower than your shell running latona core

inblue can lock far enough away for the MG and nades to work, provided the ac is used correctly (besides, MGs need higher lock speed and inblue has one of the highest)

what make you think EKLAKH arms with 7000 maneuver (without tuning) need lock speed?

Bullet Hell Speed Demon Reverse Joint

edit : oh, I know that's why.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

• 2 months later...
the only thing i agree with in that revision is the core

all the other changes were poo

ekhazar and judith head arent needed when 47 provides good stability, shell defense and excellent camera ability, which will increase your lock-through-walls range and help land grenade shots on people behind cover

lahire gen will only make his en management worse, since sobreros insane eno provides the most en any light ac can possibly get

lahire is faster than holoferns, especially on lighter weight acs

the core change isnt even necessary, since latona will give him even more EN on top of running an rj and en defense is always a nice thing to have when youre up close, since lasers will hit much easier and with more hurt.

the extra shell/ap that duskaror or soluh supplies doesnt hurt though, especially if your en def is currently lower than your shell running latona core

Hell no on soluh core

shell def goes from 6119 -> 6369

its only benefit is is a good stability increase.

En def plummets from 6984 -> 5519

PA would be an issue, but I'll take the risk and run Sobrero.

changed my mind on AA. this guy doesnt need OB, so using Judith OB

I think its safe to say this guy's done, right?

Edited by Densuo

soluh is pretty bad but how does duskaror hold up? i dont know the exact stats for this stuff but im pretty sure dusk gives a nice ap boost and more shell/en for only ~200 weight

if the en def is still below 6k then dont bother D:

also try virtue mains; you might go faster with those

soluh is pretty bad but how does duskaror hold up? i dont know the exact stats for this stuff but im pretty sure dusk gives a nice ap boost and more shell/en for only ~200 weight

if the en def is still below 6k then dont bother D:

also try virtue mains; you might go faster with those

duskor? You mean ekhazar core right?

from Latona to Ek core

shell def: 6119 -> 7037

nrg Def: 6984 -> 5883

Edited by Densuo

gonna go all in with boosters. stickin with latona core

using 29 frs from stability tune I can fit Aaliyah gen... this will help PA... should I?

it slices about 350 from average speed

Edit: I think the change is worthwhile, It's still fast enough to pressure, the better KP means I can chase and flee or hit and run at will with Linstant OB

Edit: It's done. this is great. it's fast, the MG pressures well, the grenade can no lock or shoot on point when neededI can get in and out at any angle I chose via QB, jumping, OB our a mix of the three to keep pressure or do hit and run. this is great

the only loss is i cant rock ECM. an acceptable loss.

Edited by Densuo