[13:34] <@MrWizard> lol

[13:37] <@MrWizard> how about no push block or some mechanic other than burst
[13:37] <@MrWizard> to get people off of you

[13:38] <@MrWizard> how about ultras

[13:38] <@MrWizard> how about cheap ass unblockable moves
[13:38] <@MrWizard> how about weeaboo central
[13:38] <@MrWizard> game is garbagola!
[13:48] <@MrWizard> love having to block for 10 sec

[13:48] <@MrWizard> and cant do anything about it!
[13:48] <@MrWizard> great game!

[13:50] <@MrWizard> love midstrings and they juwst go overhead
[13:51] <@MrWizard> such a good game!

[13:56] <@MrWizard> im fine with blocking
[13:56] <@MrWizard> but when they are on me
[13:56] <@MrWizard> and go to a 2 frame overhead
[13:56] <@MrWizard> its a bad game

17:28 MrWizard its easy mode
17:28 MrWizard its got comeback ultras
17:28 MrWizard unblockable s***
17:29 L-Knight its easy mode, but youre dying to mythical 2f overheads?
17:29 MrWizard who said im dying?
17:29 MrWizard stop putting words in my mouth
17:29 MrWizard k thx you re****
17:29 L-Knight youre saying stuff that doesnt make sense
17:29 L-Knight about a system you dont understand
17:29 L-Knight you sound hella dumb tbh
17:30 *** DaFeetLee joined #capcom
17:30 --- MrWizard has banned *!*lk@************.cmdnnj.fios.verizon.net
17:30 *** L-Knight was kicked by MrWizard (tell me how my **** tastes)

[08:38:03] (@MrWizard) yeah p4a is fun
[08:38:07] (@MrWizard) just not good =(

[08:39:09] (YayaJason) In all seriousness though, are you honestly banning somebody like LK over something so trivial?
[08:39:17] (YayaJason) Not telling you how to do your job, but jeeze
[08:39:33] •• Channel Mode(s): MrWizard sets mode(s) (+b *!*@**********)
[08:39:33] •• This [*!*@**********] ban affects: [YayaJason]
[08:39:39] •• Kick: YayaJason was kicked by MrWizard (LOL!)
[08:41:06] • Topic Change: MrWizard sets the topic to: RIP!

[08:41:41] (@MrWizard) now let me go back to spamming my unblockable supers
[08:41:44] (@MrWizard) with teddie

i also heard that chrisG is complain about rushdown and having to block in the corner for 10 secs.

i think ive heard this somewhere before

#143 LCC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • PSN ID:TheLCC
  • LIVE ID:TheLCC

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

Guilty Gear is up on XBL if you live in Japan, the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, or Portugal. FUCK YOU IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE ELSE.
Posted Image

#144 Griffon

ACG Ambassador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • PSN ID:Griffon_ACG

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

Posted Image

So yeah, a little while ago a new BlazBlue game, ChronoPhantasma, was announced and I greeted it with an emphatic "ehh".
I was getting into other fighting games at the time (mostly King of Fighters XIII) and after beginning to learn the ins & outs of KoF and SSF4, and admitting that Guilty Gear's system was much better, I stopped caring about BlazBlue. But after putting it back in and playing against a friend of mine, I remembered that there was a lot to enjoy here, and so am getting a bit more excited about the new game. I'm sure this is old news to anyone who's been interested even in the slightest, but the game came out with 4 new characters:

-Bullet: An angry looking mercenary chick trying to compete with Makoto for "sluttiest outfit in the game", and who's playstyle I haven't quite figured out. She looks pretty rushdown heavy, but I have no idea what her drive is supposed to do.
-Amane: The 3rd most effeminate man in a fighting game I've ever seen and some sort of performer(?). Haven't seen or heard much on how he plays either.
-Azrael: A beefed-up supersoldier(?) for Sector Seven, I heard that he's going to be a pretty link-heavy character, possibly a "Street Fighter" style character in the same way Hakumen could be considered a "Samurai Shodown" style character.
-Izayoi: Tsubaki's "true form" in the same way that Mu-12 is said to be Noels true form.

But 2 more characters have been announced for the console version:

-Yuki Terumi: In his form he assumed when he was with the 6 Heros before he assumed the identity of Hazama. Rumored to have more supers than specials, his drive is apparently designed to help him build meter.
-Kagura Mutsuki: A Sasuke-lookalike with a huge sword who is apparently a high-ranking officer of the NOL from another city. Seems to be very Guile-like since it's said he's a charge-character and only has two specials, a projectile and an anti-air. His drive is said to change his stance and give him other moves.

Like I said, I'm starting to get back into the game and I think I'm actually going to start really messing around and get better with Hakumen. After thinking about all the fighting game characters I say are my favorites (Yamazaki, Fei Long, Vega, Faust, Billy Kane, Elena), I've noticed that they all seem to be strong mid-range characters with good long pokes and no projectiles. Taking that into consideration, Hakumen seems like a good choice to check into.

Armored Core has changed.

It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed metabuilds, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.

#145 LCC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • PSN ID:TheLCC
  • LIVE ID:TheLCC

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

I'll be importing the PS3 BB in october for PS3. For now I just have extend on 360 if you ever want to play. Guilty Gear is king tho.
Posted Image

#146 Griffon

ACG Ambassador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:16 AM

Brand new Guilty Gear game announced! Guilty Gear Xrd.

Kys ponytail aside, first looks aren't bad in my opinion.

It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed metabuilds, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.

#147 Lygophilia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

I will probably give the new Guilty Gear a try. It's been about 10 years of lost interest from that one (I want to reverse that), but I tried Accent Core a few years ago, but nothing happened. Blazblue was basically another Guilty Gear too many from approaching it. Unfortunately, I can't get into fighting games at this time, but I believe I wore the genre out anyway. Weaponlord was the only 2d fighting game I considered good, but the irony is the amount of time I've spent on KOF and SF (especially from attending tournaments in SF), but they just don't compare to me. However, I will can try this anyway.

Edited by Lygophilia, 21 July 2014 - 02:18 PM.

#148 Fragrant

Forum Regular

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • PSN ID:Fulgent

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:29 PM

This new Blazblue game is awesome, managed to get near 4k anywhere on screen combos after some time in the labz.

Posted Image

http://i.imgur.com/c8qP4pW.gifv

Hope they bring Raquel in.
Posted Image

#149 Pie

im a slutt n my namae is pei

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • PSN ID:Pky687
  • LIVE ID:Py687

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:41 PM

Dunno who that is or this game series, but yes, hopefully the loli joins in the fray.

Posted Image

#150 Fragrant

Forum Regular

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • PSN ID:Fulgent

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:02 AM

Raquel is actually the adult version of the loli character, except from an alternate timeline, taller, but not wearing the gothic lolita fashion that Rachel wears, pictured here:
Posted Image

Here is a better pick of Raquel, since sitting down she looks like a loli I guess:
Posted Image

She's biologically 16-18 while the original timeline Rachel is biologically around 12.

The guy, Naoto, is actually the alternate timeline version of the main character, Ragna, on the right, but slightly shorter and younger.
Posted Image

When he goes super saiyan(which he can do in-game as well), his hair turns white and he looks a lot more like the main character.
Posted Image

Edited by Fragrant, 31 August 2017 - 09:07 AM.

#151 Griffon

ACG Ambassador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 10:33 PM

Anybody here still play any of these? Guilty Gear Strive is a lot of fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users