Guilty Gear and/or BlazBlue.

Lenin

Only if you play Testament, Baiken or May.

Slash > #R > Accent Core just in terms of balance. Of course, Accent Core > All because I play Testament and god forbid I should have to work for my wins. He's definitely more fun to play in the previous iterations, however.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, Accent Core > All because I play Testament and god forbid I should have to work for my wins. He's definitely more fun to play in the previous iterations, however.

Yeah testament is definitely ass in #R, but I respect that you played Testament in AC. I use Faust myself so that's why I prefer AC over all the others.

Oh, true. Faust definitely got a buff in AC. And as a person who plays Venom when he doesn't feel like playing Testament, I find that Accent Core is probably the best iteration for him as well.

Also... you respect a dude who plays Testament in AC? Haha. Usually it's nothing but a bunch of douches calling me a tier-whore. I'd point out that I could (and regularly did) lay down rape with shit-tier Testament back in #R, but what's the point?

Also... you respect a dude who plays Testament in AC? Haha. Usually it's nothing but a bunch of douches calling me a tier-whore. I'd point out that I could (and regularly did) lay down rape with shit-tier Testament back in #R, but what's the point?

Point being that Testy was a funny character to play back in #R.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I should play BBCS more often. but I suck with anyone other than Haku-men and Noel.

Landing Hakumens astral has got to be the biggest troll I've ever pulled off in a fighting game, ever.

pics or it didnt happen :(

anyways ill add you on psn, my brother also plays hakumen and noel

and also (got this in dustloop)

Continuum Shift II+ is now officially Continuum Shift Extend.

- Newly refined Abyss Mode, with a refined version of the story

- Newly refined Network mode that allows for team play such as 2v2, 3v3, and 2v4

- New story scenarios

- PS3 owners will be able to share their data between the two versions.

(source via Famitsu from Andriasang)

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201..._extend_ps360/

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend is coming to ps3 + xbox360

- no date set

- no word on if this is an downloadable update like CS1 > CS2 or if this is a new disc

Edited by atdsutm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You mean it's the same game, again, with the same resources, again, being rebalanced, again.

Making an HD version with HD sprites would probably kill them. Probably why they avoid it so much.

Edited by Magnus