Name Changes

Standard Members

- Members are the regular members of the forum. Anyone who joins the forum and validates their e-mail will become a Member. Members can edit the Wiki once they reach 250 posts and may download files from the Downloads section after they have reached 10 posts. Members may upload 100KB photos, no larger than 150x150 pixels in size, have a PM storage box of 50,
and can change their display name once every 360 days
. They may also create Private Blogs, as well as allow other members to edit their blogs. All standard members have a Gallery storage space of 10MB and can create up to two custom Albums.

Advanced Members

Veteran
- Veterans are members who have been around for a little while and have provided a lot of content to the forum. To become a Veteran, you need to reach 500 posts. Once you reach 500 posts you will be automatically promoted to the Veteran group. Veterans can upload 150KB personal photo's, though still no larger than 150x150 pixels, get an increased PM storage box to 75,
and can change their display name once every 180 days

Elite
- Elites are members who have proven they have a firm grasp of at least one AC game. This doesn't mean that their information is always correct, though. Even Elites can be wrong. To become an Elite, members need to reach 250 posts, be well informed about an AC game, and be voted up by the current Veterans, Elites, and Legends of the forum. There is a special forum for this that those member groups can see. Elites can upload 150KB personal photo's, though still no larger than 150x150 pixels, get an increased PM storage to 75,
and can change their display name once every 180 days

Legend
- Legends are members who have been around for a very long time and/or provided an immense amount of content and activity to ACU. Legends are highly respected members of the ACU forums and community. They still have to abide by the rules, though! Only Elites can become Legends. To become a Legend, you need to reach 5,000 posts. Once you reach 5,000 posts, and are an Elite, you will be automatically promoted to Legend. Legends can upload 250KB personal photo's, though still no larger than 150x150 pixels, get an increased PM storage to 150,
and can change their display names once every 90 days

You have very good timing.

Some of those specifics on member groups are being re-written and changed right now, but the functionality is already there. You automatically get Veteran status when you've posted enough. The thing is I've got Veteran status set to 2500 posts right now in the ACP while I clean up posts and finish up deciding what should be spam and shouldn't. I'll get it all fixed up by the end of this week though and then people with 500 post count or higher will be made Veterans. I have the forum recount posts via a special recounter so it always counts correctly and so spam posts that got deleted won't help people cheat their way up.

To put it most simply, you'll probably be a Veteran by Saturday. I really don't think I've deleted anywhere near 100 of your posts, haha. I just recently started doing full forum post cleanup 3 days ago. I've read through 12,000 posts so far and have about 3000-4000 posts left. After that I'll have removed every post that I consider spam, will make the forum recount total posts, post counts, topics, etc, and then enable the Veteran system. The Elite system though will stay off for a while yet.

I still have to go through the entire Game discussion forum, though. It's all that's left, but there are a lot of posts there. After that there will be an ACDC, since it's March and I have to run an ACDC this month as I originally planned.