JUDITH | AALIYAH

Booster :

JUDITH | AALIYAH | HOLOFERNES | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

ER-O705 | LABIATA | WHEELING03 | KAMAL | GUYANDOTTE04

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, KP output, maneuverability, core rectification, QB back, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : legs rectifiction

STABILIZER

(0, 0)

- defensive combat AC.

- full ARGYROS frame.

- AA for self-defensive bombing at emergency situation.

- LABIATA + WHEELING03 is the general choice for annoying.

- change ER-O705 to any zooks or any hi-laser rifle if you want.

- change AALIYAH gen to MAXWELL or LINSTANT (if you could handle it) if you want.

edit : fixed some tuning and shoulder part.

so what d'ya think?

Horizontal thrust tunes with Judith main on a super heavyweight isn't a very good investment. It's not going to make a worthwhile speed difference. Also, I think you should only need at most 300 lock speed for something like this. You can take off quite a few of those tunes.

With that done, you could take off Euphoria and put on flares. Make up for the lost PA by using those free tunes on maxing your KP output and put the rest into core PA, then into leg PA. With both flares and cover usage, you don't always have to limit your AA to "Oh no, I'm getting stomped on, might as well take a risk!" Something this slow could make some good use of an OB focused booster instead. If you're gonna have AA on this, make sure you're getting the very most you can out of it.

• 1 month later...
Yup. I'd have suggested 047AN02 and Soldner-G8C, but I was thinking he wanted to keep the full frame. Even then, it would have issues because of being slow and bipeds as heavy as this can't exactly come up with enough stability to deal with high stun weapons if they can hit frequently enough. The only way I've made a build like that even remotely competitive in 1.40 is with added side boosters or with immense amounts of cover usage.

People on PSN are terrible and couldn't play this game competitively to save their lives. Regardless, I see plenty of people in ranked with weapon pairings that can stunlock, and any design that can get hard-countered that badly obviously can't be taken seriously.

I guess he could go PA crazy, but then that falls flat as soon as your being Slug Gun'd. Speaking of full suits, are their any standout full suits for heavies he COULD use? I always adored the Hilbert model when decked out properly booster & weapon wise.

I'm not sure about that, but Hilbert is probably one of the better ones just because of the fantastic weapon support. Soldner is an OK alternative. I know GAN01-SUNSHINE can be pretty neat if you abuse the 51600 AP and whatever map you're on to bait the enemy into whatever you're doing, playing it very similar to how a competitive tank would play, with the advantages biped legs offer over hangars. That's pretty much how the other frames would play out too, only emphasizing weapon control and ability to damage your enemy more.

I don't have much experience actually using full frames, but I did use the GAN01-SUNSHINE schematic in ranked pretty recently and was successful, for whatever that's worth. Most people seem to not have the slightest clue how to deal with people actually using the map to their advantage rather than mindlessly mash the QB button, so it's probably a bad way to measure anything.

for all of GA schematics (in case of using full frame), I like GAN01-SS-SUNSHINE-L most because SUNSHINE-L was more lighter than SUNSHINE, and I like full NEW SUNSHINE just only for looks and legs.

btw, I'll made SOLIDUS-2 soon. but before I did that, here is the frame that I'll going with,

GAN01-SS-H | SOLDNER-G8C | ARGYROS/A | HILBERT-G7L

first thing that I'd choose these arts for frame,

- SUNSHINE head for maximum shell defense.

- SOLDNER core for more rectification than ARGYROS, also a bit lighter and lower for EN drain.

- ARGYROS arms for lightest heavyweight arms.

- HILBERT legs for most stability and turning for heavyweight class.

but when I posted new topic, somethings would be changed.

It's official. I'm bringing back The Twenty Hilberts. As Chodi said, Hilbert shows much love for teh weapons, and that means many possible styles and spin-offs. I used to have a list of them, but alas the transition to ACFA left most of them built "in the wrong mindset", so to speak. So I dropped them. But now I feel as though they must be born again.

Speaking of HILBERT, Please put Hil Arms on dat bitch. EN Weapon Skill overkill is nice, but with little accuracy its not going to be all that useful to ya.

GAN01-SS-H | SOLDNER-G8C | ARGYROS/A | HILBERT-G7L

I'd tried this yesterday and I'll say "it's not gonna work" for myself.

and yeah, I know about HILBERT arms, but some weapon didn't need aim precision that much (MGs, shotties, spread zooks, grenades, laser blades, and hand missiles) also I'm looking for more defensive and still lighter weight, that's why I'd choose ARGYROS arms for yesterday testing bot.

btw, I'll do more testing soon. here is the frame that I'll going with,

047AN01 | GAN01-SS-C | ARGYROS/A | GAN02-NSS-L

11000 / 7000 for defense and 7000 for PA, is not that bad right?

edit : added something in spoiler.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

and yeah, I know about HILBERT arms, but some weapon didn't need aim precision that much (MGs, shotties, spread zooks, grenades, laser blades, and hand missiles) also I'm looking for more defensive and still lighter weight, that's why I'd choose ARGYROS arms for yesterday testing bot.

Half of those weapons you listed benefit a lot from the maneuverability, though.

Lighter designs like heavy-midweights (GA middleweight legs) can very easily use Argyros/A because their speed compensates for the lower weapon control, but if you can/have to, you should take the route of weapon control if you're going with something as slow as a Hilbert legged build. If you're a player that frequently uses cover, then going for the defense oriented arms can work, which is how they work so well for tanks.

12k shell is more realistic, yes. 8k EN defense is also fine. The even bigger ones also tend to focus on PA, instead of going off into 13k shell unless it's a tank. At least that's the better way to go about defense, I think.

047AN01 | GAN01-SS-C | ARGYROS/A | GAN02-NSS-L

11000 / 7000 for defense and 7000 for PA, is not that bad right?

Anyway, I didn't catch this at first. That's decent defense for a heavy-middleweight, but you might want to choose a core that stacks PA better, like Argyros or Soldner. If you choose the former, the only stability issue I can think of is using a sniper cannon, which tuning to 3000+ easily fixes. That should only be 50 into the legs. You can also tune the core's PA to make it super beefy.

K. Though 13k would be fun I bet.

EDIT: This reminds me I forgot to update the AC New World on this site didn't I? Thing isn't even a tank anymore. Also all my topics died so I guess I outta just put together a Garage and leave a disscussion topic for it somewhere.

Edited by Vincent210