AC4 Tournament Ladder

Exorcet

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must we announce who we are using?

Also considering how amazingly unbelievably bad I've become, I plan to step up my time put into AC4. Particularly my Heavies game & Defensive tactics. Whos up for drilling me later?

Sure, that day will work. But what time? I DO have class to take that day. Just need to know the timings are far enough apart. Also address my previous question please. It would drastically change who I pick for this competition if people are made aware before I actually play against them.

I need to have Zizi post in here for official officiality.

Anyway, can I just confirm that everyone who's signed up has not decided to die from the face of the internet? Just post here to confirm, or I'll spam you with

nine hundred ninety-nine decillion nine hundred ninety-nine novillion nine hundred ninety-nine octillion nine hundred ninety-nine septillion nine hundred ninety-nine hexillion nine hundred ninety-nine quintillion nine hundred ninety-nine quadrillion nine hundred ninety-nine trillion nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine

on PSN.

Also, let's have some random practice matches and stuff. I have not faced Griffon yet. And LH needs to represent CF in the never ending war.

Edited by Exorcet

I'm probably not going to be playing in this first tournament. I'm not interested. I might change my mind, but I wouldn't count on it.
Oh good, now I can use Primitive Light and not automatically lose to a better Primitive Light.