AC4 Design Contest #1

Ban them for voting like faggots. Don't put up with that garbage.

Why, because they didn't vote for your shitty design?

I'm just going to cut the shit for a minute here: No one likes Wak. I don't think it has any profound appeal to anyone other than yourself. If you like your design, so be it, you're entitled to your opinion. Unfortunately for you, everyone else is equally entitled to theirs, and no one else seems to think Wak is anything more than a shitty joke design that isn't worth committing to memory. Get over it. I didn't even think MY design was going to win anything, but I entered for shits and giggles, and the challenge of completely blind-designing an AC for a game I haven't played in years. Clearly, you were just a little bit more ambitious with your entry, based on your butthurt backlash and the random attacks on me in chat at the first mention of AC4. Ironically enough, you voted for it in the last category yourself, so you really have no right to bitch whatsoever.

Yup, I'd be perfectly fine with that. I put default GA paint on because that's my favorite company color and it kind of fit with the name I wanted, while I was too lazy to make a custom paint job. I also forgot to put on Aaliyah/B. I should've put more time into this, I submitted it pretty early.

Also, Exor, I think you're underestimating the speed of 43138. I may have really messed up without the Aaliyah/B, but I put a decent OB on it so it's not completely without range control. That along with that fact that yes, that would be a grenade cannon going against a Virtue quad, which is pretty painful by itself, much more so than you seem to be letting on. That's the very reason I chose it over an SC, for more offense towards people who play like you, semi-aggressively with laser weaponry who tend to be grounded because of that. Combine that with cover usage and I don't think that quad has that much of an advantage, especially since 43138's AP alone can still take so many shots before going down. One Cano really isn't that big of a deal. Your one missile is going to be shrugged off by the flares and massive shell defense. Your longer range weapons could be juked like nuts, that's what 43138 does best.

Also, I don't think that quad would be buzzing around a heavy-midweight's head unless you're saying that it's capable of exo-gen level flanking, which is pretty silly. If that design really tries dropping weapons and doing that, mine can also drop the grenade, become a lot faster and definitely not have any problem keeping it in sight with a storm of bullets from the rifles flying at it. If it missed any of the Cano shots during that, that would be pretty ouch.

At least that's what I think. We should play with the builds 1v1 for a couple dozen matches or something, that would be really interesting. I won't even use Aaliyah/B, it'll be exactly how it is in the ACDC.

Chode actually summed it up pretty well. I definitely would've suggested the AALIYAH/B and either POLARIS or AALIYAH/M depending on what you're trying to do with it, and I personally used more offensive rifles with mine; the original 43138, before its widespread circulation in the later regs, had dual MARVE with dual POPLAR on the back in its final revision. This was back in 1.3, mind you, before the POPLAR was nerfed to the point of uselessness. I revised it for 1.4, but I was never quite as satisfied with it as I was with the original and it eventually faded into obscurity, until the design passed from Zelandias to Timeater sometime in 1.6. Again, the 43138 story is not that it was the end-all be-all design, just that its high raw stat totals and unparalleled ease of use made it a scrub's best friend. Bad players like Timeater, who could barely get off the ground with anything else, were actually capable of holding their own against decent players, even if the design was still easily routed at the highest level of competition. I'm guessing Chode opted for the JUDITH mains because I told him Timeater's 43138 had it, and given that he entered it ironically, it would only be appropriate to use the same cheesy setup (Timeater's 43138 actually had the 47AN head, though). Even still, my every vote for that AC stands, with the obvious exception of MacGuyver. If it had even come CLOSE to winning that category, I'd have gone back to change my vote, because that'd just be really fucking lame and I'd feel like a monumental douchebag. That said, all of the 360 folk who voted for the design (you know, all three of us) didn't vote for it because we're lameasses trying to rig a vote, we voted for it because 1) we all found it funny that Chode entered it and 2) we really think it wins those categories. Truth be told, I like the look of 43138's frame, much more so than all the lame cookie cutter SALAF-headed shit that comprises half the frames submitted. Truth be told, I do think 43138 is arguably the best candidate for LAN champ; god knows it's a big enough statwhore. Truth be told, I... Well, no one in the right mind is going to argue against its ease of use anyway, not without an unhealthy combination of butthurt and irrationality. Incase you didn't notice, the other two guys from the 360 side didn't vote for it in the second category because they WERE voting seriously, and all three of us fully agree that 43138 is the most tired design of the 360 side. You can say what you want about the reason #8 won, but frankly, I was voting seriously. I think the other two who voted for it across the board will say the same.

I actually think the OGOTO is a pretty nice touch, though. I've almost never used it, but now that you've brought it to my attention, it's a great situational weapon. It has next to no drain, and while the weight is noticeable, 43138 has a more than generous weight cap to work with. Worst case scenario, if you're fighting a quicker aerial target in a 1v1, you can just drop it and it's like you never equipped it in the first place; it's the same principle as dropping flares if your opponent has no missiles. I'm starting to wish I'd built more ACs like this, especially for pressuring Delfe. At any rate, Chode's draft really is faster than it appears to be, and while it can't really flank or give chase, it just doesn't need to. It's fast enough to counter pressure in close, and outranging it isn't even possible. I already know Exorcet is going to pull out his laughable dual PITONE scenario as a corollary, but see, we've tested that: You'd need to land damn near every shot from dual railguns at above 700 range (which is the bare minimum distance to safely outrange this build, given that the 051ANNRs have around 600). Between the combination of 43138's high shell defense and deceptively potent evasion, you'd be shit out of luck if you made a concerted effort to outrange it. Consider that the only other weapons capable of outranging it are laser rifles, sniper rifles and sniper cannons: Laser rifles aren't going to do enough combined damage at greater than 600 range, sniper rifles aren't going to do enough combined damage at any range and sniper cannons just aren't consistent enough to be used as a proprietary offense measure. You just can't bring two sniper cannons and expect to outrange a guy with them, because their massive shot flare completely telegraphs every shot you take; this isn't such an issue in close due to their high velocity, but at >700 range, you aren't going to be hitting consistently. Hell, the other guy could flail around like a jackass with constant QB and he'll still probably dodge half your shots in total.

ANYWAY, I still have my 360 copy of For Answer (even if I'd rather circumcise myself with a spoon than ever play it again), so I could come up with a paintscheme for 43138 in that. The original design used a decal paintscheme, albeit a simplistic one, so I'll have to come up with something else. Still, I had a few different versions of the design kicking around across all of the regulations, so I'm sure I can come up with something suitable.

P.S. The name of the original 43138 was Savage Noble, FYI. The 43138 moniker is something Timeater came up with, and I've always thought it stupid beyond all fucking belief (especially when you consider that it was said out loud via voicechat more often than it was put in print, and 43138 is five fucking syllables). Regrettably, it stuck, and so we've referred to it as such ever since. I just figured I'd point out that this arbitrary name-by-AP-count shit is not my doing, even if I'm perpetuating it every time I refer to the build.

P.P.S. Ironically, Chode's submission doesn't even have 43138 AP, because the 43138 total is what the design had with the 47AN head. Of course, the HOGIRE head looks rad as fuck, so that makes it totally okay.

Why, because they didn't vote for your shitty design?

I'm just going to cut the shit for a minute here: No one likes Wak. I don't think it has any profound appeal to anyone other than yourself. If you like your design, so be it, you're entitled to your opinion. Unfortunately for you, everyone else is equally entitled to theirs, and no one else seems to think Wak is anything more than a shitty joke design that isn't worth committing to memory. Get over it. I didn't even think MY design was going to win anything, but I entered for shits and giggles, and the challenge of completely blind-designing an AC for a game I haven't played in years. Clearly, you were just a little bit more ambitious with your entry, based on your butthurt backlash and the random attacks on me in chat at the first mention of AC4. Ironically enough, you voted for it in the last category yourself, so you really have no right to bitch whatsoever.

No, actually, it had nothing to do with my AC. I just entered it to help fill up slots for the ACDC. My comment was also mostly a joke, but the voting was silly for the macgyver category, as people just defaulted to that design. I also voted for it in last category because I was still under the impression that we could vote for our AC in one of the categories like the SL ACDC, but Niji since then changed the rules.

If I really wanted to get some votes for the ACDC, I would have entered my ranker ACs, but I didn't. Butthurt backlashes? Anytime I try to bring anything up about AC4 you just revolve back to the whole "oh you're bad at the game, I don't give a shit what you say, I was ranked #1 on ladder for a while!" It's your whole attitude towards the game that gets on my nerves. Any aggression towards the AC was directed at the silly voting towards the categories like macgyver and fashion model. Niji clearly described the categories for a reason. A no-brains dual rifler shouldn't take a category like that!

Thanks for playing tho!

43138 deserved to win every category that it did.

And with that im going to give my story on that damn AC. Basically I moved out around 1.5 i think it was, and didnt have internet for a while, and during my boredom, i came up with the frame with the hilbert head. Now this was when it first gained massive popularity over on 360. Though i had no idea that it was so popular. So when i finally came back i wanted to tote around this new Killer that i thought up while on leave. However much to my surprise it wasnt impressive to anyone because it had already been running around lol.

I still like to claim my own rights to building the thing, but in reality such a good design is bound to be thought of by multiple people, when there is so little parts. Which is exactly what happened.

No, actually, it had nothing to do with my AC. I just entered it to help fill up slots for the ACDC. My comment was also mostly a joke, but the voting was silly for the macgyver category, as people just defaulted to that design. I also voted for it in last category because I was still under the impression that we could vote for our AC in one of the categories like the SL ACDC, but Niji since then changed the rules.

If I really wanted to get some votes for the ACDC, I would have entered my ranker ACs, but I didn't. Butthurt backlashes? Anytime I try to bring anything up about AC4 you just revolve back to the whole "oh you're bad at the game, I don't give a shit what you say, I was ranked #1 on ladder for a while!" It's your whole attitude towards the game that gets on my nerves. Any aggression towards the AC was directed at the silly voting towards the categories like macgyver and fashion model. Niji clearly described the categories for a reason. A no-brains dual rifler shouldn't take a category like that!

Thanks for playing tho!

Uh, I am literally the only person who voted for #8 in MacGuyver (and I fully admitted that I was voting ironically if that wasn't blatantly obvious to begin with), so I don't know where the hell you're getting this "people just defaulted to that design" bullshit. Your rationale is retarded, by the way, considering it ultimately boils down to "I voted for it because I couldn't vote for my own". There were nine other designs you could've voted for, big guy. There was absolutely nothing limiting you to that vote, and you tell it like it was a catch 22.

I revolve back to "you're bad at the game" because that's the same shit you pulled with me when I got into with Exogen over AC4, completely out of nowhere. I still don't know where the hell you get off thinking you have enough credibility to call me out where AC4 is concerned, because at least Exogen is held in such high esteem on the PS3 side that I can meet him head-on in a debate. Regardless of merit, you drew first blood. You started with the bullshit accusations based on something as arbitrary as my belief that the 47AN tracks well enough to match the AALIYAH's functionality, memory serving. It's also the same shit you pulled every time I brought up SL, despite the fact that you have NO basis for my skill or playstyle apart from one submission to an onsite design contest. One submission that I made after a day of dicking around in SLp, which was the first I'd touched the game in years. I made it sheerly to try something new and interesting, and you used it as some kind of platform for your self-righteous dickwaving. I couldn't bring up SL, or anyone who played it and wasn't you or PD, without hearing about how they're not as good as you and PD are. PD is truthfully very good at SL and LR alike from all that I've seen of his gameplay, but then, PD isn't an elitist prick and in contrast, I've seen shit all to judge your playing by. I suppose I could just jump to conclusions based on your silly ACDC submission, but then, I'm not as ignorant as you are. If it's any wonder to you that I turned the same condescension around on you when you tried stepping into my territory, you need one hell of a reality check.

To that end, Idunno why you say you would've entered your ranker ACs if you wanted votes as if those would've been any more likely to get votes than what you did submit. Still, this is an argument for another thread, I'm sure.

Edited by Altaire

You wouldn't even need 700 range to take on 43. 500 is more than safe enough when it's just wielding DR. Alternatively, I could play at 1300 range and just have it lose radar contact all at once.

Now admittedly, the combination of shell def and speed is a problem for sniper weapons, but it's not something that you couldn't get around unless you were running a pure sniper that lacked the capability to do anything at less than 800 range.

I actually built #7 yesterday and faced LS in #8. 7's tunes are even worse in person than on paper and I had underestimated the drain. I ended up losing 2-0, even with LS playing a bit more offensive than I imagined he would. Still, CANO did a lot damage when it landed and the flares could only do so much to stop OSAGE. I also found the sniper weapons to be more useful than dead weight, but that was probably just due to how LS played. I'd like more matches to get a better idea of how these two stack up vs each other. I do have to say that after trying 7, the execution is a bit farther from the concept than I imaged, but I still feel that it's the stronger design.

You wouldn't even need 700 range to take on 43. 500 is more than safe enough when it's just wielding DR. Alternatively, I could play at 1300 range and just have it lose radar contact all at once.

Now admittedly, the combination of shell def and speed is a problem for sniper weapons, but it's not something that you couldn't get around unless you were running a pure sniper that lacked the capability to do anything at less than 800 range.

I actually built #7 yesterday and faced LS in #8. 7's tunes are even worse in person than on paper and I had underestimated the drain. I ended up losing 2-0, even with LS playing a bit more offensive than I imagined he would. Still, CANO did a lot damage when it landed and the flares could only do so much to stop OSAGE. I also found the sniper weapons to be more useful than dead weight, but that was probably just due to how LS played. I'd like more matches to get a better idea of how these two stack up vs each other. I do have to say that after trying 7, the execution is a bit farther from the concept than I imaged, but I still feel that it's the stronger design.

Those were kind of off colour-matches, though. The first one was the first game either of us played that night, and we're both ridiculously rusty anyway, especially you. I got two grenade hits in the first 30 seconds, which pretty much sealed that one for me. Also, I actually haven't looked at 7 in detail to this day, except in my original assessment of all the ACs, whereupon I decided it was shit because it had no energy and no offensive focus, so I really didn't remember what weapons you had apart from a sniper rifle and some kind of hi laser, which made me play overly cautiously, sticking to my weapons' optimal range every moment I could, for fear you had another sniper weapon or an MG or something that would tear me up if it cought me by surprise. The second match was, if I recall, fucked up by TS not OOBing at the right time. That guy is really starting to get on my nerves with that.

That said, I feel pretty confident that, even being generally a worse player than you, I could maintain a winning percentage against you in this matchup, at least on CC. Parabolic might be harder, but I don't think it would be impossible. You had no en, and I had more en than I knew what to do with. Also, the AC had very little trouble controlling ranges even without ALIYA/B. The sniper rifle did like nothing, and any time you got close enough to use CANO you didn't have any energy left to leave the ground, so OGOTO won the damage race by a lot; that is, when there even was a damage race, with me having en to dodge and you not having en to dodge.

I'm just going to cut the shit for a minute here: No one likes Wak.
I like Wak. As I mentioned in my explanation of my votes, I considered voting for it in Miss, because it's one of the archetypes I think of when I think of AC4. It reminds me of Bach's last phase of AC4 designing before he quit, when he had that ALTAIR/YAMAGA thing. And if I'm really going to be sentimental, it makes me think of Ace from AC3, and the minimalist mid/light OP-I bots people ran in AC3 and SL, as well as of Adamantrue's non-OP-I AC3 stuff, and really his designs in general. It's a long way from good, but it is also a long way from bad, and it's a very cool AC, because it's so nonstandard and also so minimalistic; nonstandard ACs are usually either complicated, by which I mean relying on subtle and specific interplays of mid tier parts which usually aren't relevant in high level play (see Viv's, thirteen37's, and some of CB's and Ex's work), or bad. That #2 wasn't complicated, standard, or bad either was why I voted for it for Mac. But though #2 is a competitively better AC and a more original concept, Wak is cooler because it's a simpler concept; it's a 'pusher' AC, the kind everyone builds when they get a new game to test the limits of the engine, except it's been refined and standardized to the point where it's actually viable (though again, not good) in competitive play. I don't know, when you can make a design that's both minimalistic and unique, both mechanically and conceptually, without having it be game-endingly bad, I like that.

Chode actually summed it up pretty well. I definitely would've suggested the AALIYAH/B and either POLARIS or AALIYAH/M depending on what you're trying to do with it, and I personally used more offensive rifles with mine; the original 43138, before its widespread circulation in the later regs, had dual MARVE with dual POPLAR on the back in its final revision. This was back in 1.3, mind you, before the POPLAR was nerfed to the point of uselessness. I revised it for 1.4, but I was never quite as satisfied with it as I was with the original and it eventually faded into obscurity, until the design passed from Zelandias to Timeater sometime in 1.6. Again, the 43138 story is not that it was the end-all be-all design, just that its high raw stat totals and unparalleled ease of use made it a scrub's best friend. Bad players like Timeater, who could barely get off the ground with anything else, were actually capable of holding their own against decent players, even if the design was still easily routed at the highest level of competition. I'm guessing Chode opted for the JUDITH mains because I told him Timeater's 43138 had it, and given that he entered it ironically, it would only be appropriate to use the same cheesy setup (Timeater's 43138 actually had the 47AN head, though).
ALIYA/B was my immediate thought upon seeing the design, and 047 head was my immediate thought upon playing it, but I was actually surprised by how well it performed as-is. I think when I make my version I'll use ALIYA/B, but I may not use 047 head. Without forward QB tunes or high forward stabilization (it sits at 0,-4 as posted), or indeed the more forward-leaning boosters you suggested, I like the 051s on there. If it had forward QB tunes and/or 0, -8 or so stab, and/or POLARIS or ALIYA mains, I could see 100R working better on it. I quite enjoyed JUDITH mains on it, though.

I actually think the OGOTO is a pretty nice touch, though. I've almost never used it, but now that you've brought it to my attention, it's a great situational weapon. It has next to no drain, and while the weight is noticeable, 43138 has a more than generous weight cap to work with. Worst case scenario, if you're fighting a quicker aerial target in a 1v1, you can just drop it and it's like you never equipped it in the first place; it's the same principle as dropping flares if your opponent has no missiles. I'm starting to wish I'd built more ACs like this, especially for pressuring Delfe. At any rate, Chode's draft really is faster than it appears to be, and while it can't really flank or give chase, it just doesn't need to. It's fast enough to counter pressure in close, and outranging it isn't even possible. I already know Exorcet is going to pull out his laughable dual PITONE scenario as a corollary, but see, we've tested that: You'd need to land damn near every shot from dual railguns at above 700 range (which is the bare minimum distance to safely outrange this build, given that the 051ANNRs have around 600). Between the combination of 43138's high shell defense and deceptively potent evasion, you'd be shit out of luck if you made a concerted effort to outrange it. Consider that the only other weapons capable of outranging it are laser rifles, sniper rifles and sniper cannons: Laser rifles aren't going to do enough combined damage at greater than 600 range, sniper rifles aren't going to do enough combined damage at any range and sniper cannons just aren't consistent enough to be used as a proprietary offense measure. You just can't bring two sniper cannons and expect to outrange a guy with them, because their massive shot flare completely telegraphs every shot you take; this isn't such an issue in close due to their high velocity, but at >700 range, you aren't going to be hitting consistently. Hell, the other guy could flail around like a jackass with constant QB and he'll still probably dodge half your shots in total.
Pretty much. That last is pretty much what I did against Ex, and that was pretty much the result against the sniper rifle. I probably could have just dodged that out of ammo if I hadn't been so antsy. Also, you're silly for never using the OGOTO. It does indeed make a great dumper weapon, and it destroys quads, heavies, and even RJs if you have good timing with the shots, since the splash is so huge.

Savage/Noble is a character in Beast Machines. You 360 people should be ashamed of yourselves for naming an AC after something from Beast Machines. That is like naming an AC after something from the Star Wars prequels, except worse.

No I actually never said anything about your thinking that 47arms track as well as Aliya. Of course they don't, but you wouldn't be seeing me condoning Aliya arm's use one bit in AC4, as I've never personally used them that much or think they're a godsend for arms. Perhaps you're thinking of discussions with Exogen or Exorcet? I got no reason to hate the design myself, I made one very, very similar to it years back for AC4 ladder, and even used it against Exogen a time or two on ranked and won with it, as well as much other use on ranked-- it was a bit faster though. It also had a hard time against lots of missiles and sniper cannon/sniper rifle long ranged ACs, which ultimately made be build a lighter dual rifler.

I also never once remember putting myself in same category for SL as PD or even lashing out on people about it and calling out their skill at the game. I do however remember you were going quite a ways in defending your entry, and I was questioning it in return. But in terms of flat out calling people out on lack of skill in a none-jokingly fashion for SL, I wouldn't be doing that because I don't have near as much experience with it multiplayer wise as a game like Ninebreaker, Last Raven or AC4. Hell, I remember the SL ACDC being one huge mindgame and comedy skit in the first place, so if there was any calling random lashing out-- which I doubt, it was done with jest.

It's all ok though, I don't want to continue a pointless debate when it shouldn't of happened in the first place. I guess you could say I wasn't 'butthurt' in the first place when I made my joke post about banning people for voting like faggots, but got a bit upset after you made a very aggressive post responding to it, and thus made my own aggressive post. The original post was supposed to be taken as humorous anyways, just like how I called out Niji for being a faggot for deleting a post yesterday-- it was done so in humor, not because I flat out can't stand the guy. A misunderstanding to start things off led to it, so perhaps I should start using more tongue smileys after all my posts to avoid such arguments. And yes I know, the "if I wanted votes I could've entered x ac but I didn't" was a weak line, and admittedly was something I just dumped out of my ass when I was angry after reading your own overly-agressive response. If I had posted it a day or two later it probably wouldn't of come out.

Edited by TMRaven

we're both ridiculously rusty anyway, especially you... even being generally a worse player than you

Maybe it's more fair this way, other it might just end up me outplaying you, if I am the better player and we were both in shape. It's hard to tell.

Anyway, I'd like to get in more 7 vs 8 matches. I also want to see if my versions of 7 do any better. I'm fairly certain that 7 can exploit 8's def, and the as-is mobility (ie, no ALIYA/:o.

Did you try toning the arms down some and using a main booster that isn't polaris yet? I can't really see any quad doing good with polaris. The ogoto would rain down some heavy punishment to any slow, grounded quad.

Maybe it's more fair this way, other it might just end up me outplaying you, if I am the better player and we were both in shape. It's hard to tell.

Anyway, I'd like to get in more 7 vs 8 matches. I also want to see if my versions of 7 do any better. I'm fairly certain that 7 can exploit 8's def, and the as-is mobility (ie, no ALIYA/:o.

Well, the question of whether 7-concept beats 8-concept is different from the question of whether 7 beats 8, as both of those are different from which AC and which concept is better overall, even if the answers for all the questions are the same. It's like, fire isn't a better type in pokemon than grass because charmander beats bulbasaur, and nor is that the reason that charmander is better than bulbasaur. I don't think anyone here will disagree with me when I say that, regardless of which AC-concept is better, 8 is a better AC mechanically; that is to say, a better execution of its concept. If you're going to make alternate versions of 7, I have to be able to make alternate versions of 8. But that's not really answering the question of which AC is better anymore, because the ACs are changing; and it's not even really addressing which concept is better, because it's a one-AC metagame, which is rather the opposite of a statistically significant sample. As long as everyone understands the limits on the meaningfulness of 7 vs 8, I have no problem with playing it out with you.

As long as TS isn't in the room.

Yeah, my versions of 7 won't count as 7, they are their own designs.

To TM, I don't see 7 running anything that isn't POLARIS. VIRTUE is probably too drainy; it might work if I dumped everything that isn't a sniper weapon. Though in that case, I could build a better sniper quad. ALIYA is going to ground the quad more and that's about it. JUDITH might fit in there somewhere, but I don't want to lose POLARIS' speed.

I haven't tried bringing the arms down yet. I've been trying to get as much EN/mobility as I can from playing with the FRS, internals, and weapons.

Edited by Exorcet

@ LS,

I don't think Exorcet is as rusty as you. He was doing sparring with me recently and while I'm so rusty I'd do just as well holding the controller backwards I could still tell that probably the only rust-based problem he had was lock-on, and not even to a great extent.

Just felt like adding that bit of detail.

I don't think Exorcet is as rusty as you.
Well how the fuck would you know, since I have no idea who you are and certainly haven't played you recently (meaning you have no idea how rusty I am)? This conversation is stupid. I'm hungry. Where's the food?

Setting aside your absolute twaddle, I think Ex is fairly rusty. I've played him two nights since he's come back online, and his shot timing and energy management are both way off. I'm able to predict when he's going to fire, and jump out of the way to avoid the shot, much more often than I usually am able to against him, and he himself has said to me that his energy management is off, as I had him 'gasping for en' when I played an AC that outranged the one he was using. I also recall a hi laser fight the last time we played in which I got the better of him in the pop-out-of-cover-just-right game several times, despite having a heavier AC and being much worse than him at that sort of play.

Right now it's Post an AC3 Design Week! Next month we'll have a Post an AC2:AA Design Week! and Post an AC4 Design Week! We don't have any ACDCs scheduled for next month, but I might put up a surprise ACDC. Not sure yet.

Our next scheduled ACDC is in July. It's for MoA. Submission period starts on July 3rd. You can find it all on the ACU Calendar for July. It's got any major events I know of up to the end of the year added to it and I'm trying to think up more stuff to add to it. I'll probably add the ACV release date once we actually get a release date and such.

EnjoY~

MoA? Son-of-a... :o

Ok, count on me getting on on the next one for a game I have a working copy of, haha :o Just don't feel like you need to have one just on my account.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on the calendar.

Edited by Griffon