Bringing the kai scene back!

Mom

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda OT since this wasn't over KAI, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Just like you guys, we recently got the LR fire back. Nothing super amazing though. We're rusty too and OB was never really our thing. Will try to upload a few more in the next few days.

+1 for vid processing guide from TM

Gimme like 30 more minutes I need to return this game to blockbuster real quick.

I dunno what I could do for a vid processing guide other than saying just use a high quality codec and deinterlacer.

Just like you guys, we recently got the LR fire back. Nothing super amazing though. We're rusty too and OB was never really our thing. Will try to upload a few more in the next few days.

Hey hey! Don't worry about being amazing, haha. Just that there are so many people suddenly playing LR again is great all by itself, haha. We all suck. It's great! Haha. You guys don't have to upload OB fights though if you're not too into OB, haha. It's all good!

=3

EDIT: WTF you talkin bout rusty. I suck more than what's going on in that video right now. I love that LW and nice music, btw. Haha.

I went out today to buy a new PS2 controller just to see if I could give this a try...and then I realized that my PS2 doesn't have a network adapter :|

Not that it would really matter anyways. I'm pretty sure I would get stomped by you guys :o

Don't worry abou that, haha. We actually have quite a few new guys and no one really cares much if they win or if they lose. We all play to win, but we don't take win/loss serioulsy. Only thing you gotta be ready for is being called a fag. We toss that word around so much, hahahahaha.

At this point buying a slim ps2 might be cheaper than a network adaptor, mostly saving on the time it'd actually take you to find the thing. Or just get a PS3 son.

Heh, yea I would definitely be playing just for the fun of it. I just wouldn't want so rusty to where I would be an easy pushover :o. All the playing I've done in the past has just been against the AI.

I did check around on prices for network adapters and they are fuckin' outrageous. I haven't looked for prices on the slim PS2s though, but I can't imagine they would cost that much more. I bought my PS2 in 2001 or 2002 and it's finally starting to show it's age. At the moment I'm waaay too poor to afford a PS3, heh. So yea, I guess I'll look around for a slim-version sometime soon, and maybe I'll join up :o