Bringing the kai scene back!

Mom

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww yeeaaahhh played LCC today, got my butt kicked, but one match man. We both had OB, shit was crackin with the "CHICK WEEEAHAAHHHHH~~~~~" of an OB charge like bat-shit crazy. Was doin' OK until he whipped out a hangared peryton.

• 1 month later...
I just got my PS2 back so now I'm just waiting on either Niji or Altair to give me a copy of LR.

used copies are like 10 bucks at video game stores. You could try and find one that way instead. Faster and prolly close to the same price as having it shipped from niji or altair's spots.

• 3 weeks later...

Kai is a computer program that allows you to play LAN only multiplayer PS2 games online. Basically kai is tunneling software that tricks your PS2 into recognizing kai as another console and relaying info sent to it from another PS2 from the internet. You connect PS2 to a router connected to the internet and a PC running kai, use LR's network connect mode to search for other consoles, kai detects it and then someone else in the same lobby on kai does the same thing. Then you play games.

Be aware that AC games in the PS2 era were not designed for online play so it's common to get a lot of d/c's and desyncs. On avg you can get about 4-5 games in before you have to reconnect.