Bringing the kai scene back!

Mom

With the advent of miracle kai, a couple of us are able to play nx, nb and lr again through lan tunneling; like me, niji and batosaianubis. Bato's been itching to play for a while, and with miracle kai he was able to touch pvp for the first time in 4 years. I havn't touched pvp in 4 years as well.

So, what does it look like when 2 kai regulars play each other with 8 years of rust accumulated between them? Well, it looks like this:

Bato is clearly more rusted than me. More people should join in and get as scene going!

Edited by TMRaven

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bato's been itching to play for a while, and with miracle kai he was able to touch pvp for the first time in 4 years.

DEBUNKED

(not very good though)

Also you should probably make the AC vids public since anything pvp is automatically better than 99% of the AC vids on youtube. It's not like street fighter where everyone is better than us.

Edited by LCC

Jesus. Look at that tracking. Fuck you TM. I thought you were more rusty than that. My tracking like like 25x worse than that right now.

=(

That G1 shot unlocked across the map was pretty beast, no scoped GL at point blank, and some great blade hits. End of the last match was a suprise too. Good stuff.

Ok, since it seems more people want to Kai I will get to posting that XLink Miracle Kai topic really soon. Idk how much it'll help, but it'll at least serve as a basic how-to for getting Miracle Kai setup right.