Vancouver Olympics 2010

Bakuhatsu Pengin

the older china couple took gold (the ones getting married), another chinese pair took silver, and the german pair got bronze (the guy fucked up on a landing on the third program)

for singles, i only watched 1 which was the younger guy from the USA. he did horribly... instead of triple axels, he pulled 2 doubles (or 1 single and one double, cant remember) and ended up with like 67 points.

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to take this opportunity to say that my country totally wrecked your country's shit.

...Actually, I honestly thought our team was going to suck failure this time around. The lineup was comprised of Crosby, Luongo, JAROOOME annnd some fags. I called it upfront; I took one look at the roster, laughed and thought "Whelp, I hope Crosby's got this one on his shoulders, or we're going to get our poop pushed in". I guess we had Neidermayer too, he and Jarome set Crosby up for the winning goal.

Honestly, the only difference between our loss against the US team and our comeback victory was that Luongo was actually in net for more than five seconds. You can't press the offense with confidence unless you can count on your defense to keep you covered, and that is exactly why they went balls out this time. Fuck yeah Lu.

That said, the whole pace of every game Canada did well in was "GUYS GUYS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY, CROSBY IS GONNA DO SOMETHING COOL".

im american lulz

canada is only awesome for teh weed and pancakes

...I... Yes, that was kind of what I was insinuating. I said you should've bet against your country, rather than for it. You should've known shit was about to get real when Crosby ditched your country for awhile to play for his homeboys.

we still had miller though

I wish we had Miller too, since Crosby, Luongo, and JAROOOME are fucking tools. Also Pronger. Seriously Altair, aside from Niedermayer, all you did was list the whiniest douchebags from team Canada. I'm not going to deny their skill, but uh...

Prior to his goal against the U.S., Crosby had 0 points in three games. Yeah, he sure had the team on his shoulders.

Oh well. To be fair, the U.S. had the youngest team in the tournament and are probably going to kick some major ass with a similar group for the next three to four Olympics; that is, provided Bettman isn't retarded and realizes that the NHL only gets more exposure by participating in such a widely viewed tournament (he wants to pull out of future Olympics).

Six and Ohhhhhh!!!

;)