Noob Multiplayer Question

Glitterbomb

I've beat all the missions in the singleplayer, so before I try to get an S rank on all of them I wanted to try out multiplayer. And naturally I got completely owned everytime since I'm a beginner.

I was wondering what kind of designs are more conducive to a beginner? Or is it completely based on what playstyle you want to have? I was kind of hoping to have a heavier design.

Thanks,

RakeWorm

Yeah, posting the designs you're using is the best way to do it. Just post a new topic here with one of your designs. I don't think others can comment on garages so it's best to just post designs until you start getting comfortable with your roster.

One of the easiest setups for new guys is dual rifles on a light or midweight. Then on your back throw some missiles. I can't remember the good ones anymore but ones coming to mind are Dearborne-03, MP-203, and MUSSELSHELL.

You're going to get wrecked online more often than not when you're starting out. Just keep playing a lot and you'll get better.