Minecraft - ACU Server

Harakiri Tiger

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, I didn't have the time to fix it. Turns out my net at home is bugging out overall. It won't even let me get on Google there, but the router and modem show that my Internet connection is working just fine. I'll have to fix it when I get home, though.

It'll probably require a modem reset, which means the IP address you guys connect to will be changed.

I hope my tex pack still works. I wonder how soon they'll update it to have piston textures in it.

EDIT: It does not work. If you've found that your texture pack is no longer working you need to do one or two things. If you were like me and installed an HD texture pack (which means you had to patch minecraft) you need to unpatch it. Then, delete minecraft's bin folder. It'll redownload it on the next startup so don't worry about losing it. You'll be back to vanilla minecraft.

EDIT 2: Deleting the bin folder isn't always necessary but it's a good idea to do it so you make sure everything is clean.

Edited by Ninety

• 2 weeks later...