Homeopathy

Shirtless Crackhead

• 2 weeks later...

You know I went to a homeopathic doctor when I was a kid. My father was into alternative things like that. I have no clue if there is anything to Homeopathy but I remember the doctor had this machine that was supposed to be able to tell things about your body in very detailed and specific ways. I remember this thing having what looked like a thick metal gold marker that was attached to a wire that went to the computer. They would dip the thing in water with a spunge and then press it to points on my hands. The screen would show a gragh of some kind with all sorts of things it was supposed to correspond to.

I don't know what that machine was called and how it was supposed to work but I will saw one thing. That machine told me I had a condition in my jaw well over a decade before I ever found out from a dentist that I infact did have this condition. So for what it is worth that machine was correct with that prediction. It has been to many years sinse I went to that guy but I would like to know just what that machine was.

In my opinion preventative medicine is the best kind to practice.

I'm willing it's something you can diagnose with a variety of means, and whatever special machine the homeopath was using is still bogus.

There are a stunning variety of disorders that concern the jaw, with a surprising number of effects.

Did you know most people will get a headache if they put a few grains of sand between their teeth on one side?

Well TMJ is an umbrella term, it's got a dozen or so causes. All it refers to is the inflammation of the temporomandibular joint, which in many cases can be identified by sight; from swelling around the area of that particular joint.

I'm not surprised it was that kind of diagnosis, especially because it fits a very specific list of symptoms and can be spotted fairly easily by someone with rudimentary medical knowledge. Not to mention it's fairly common.

I don't think your homeopathy story constitutes anything special exogen.

Perhaps, but there just isn't suficient information on the specifics because it has been so long and I can't remember anymore anything that would help us make that determiniation. I don't know if that guy is still there but maybe he is. Next time I drive by there and if I have time I will stop in and maybe see if I can get some info on what the device is.