Football

Densuo

Women's Football makes me giggle a lot, tbh. I haven't seen the World Cup match, tho. How did it go at least? Good/Bad?

Good game actually. The US lost simply because it didn't finish. they had plenty of scoring opportunities in the first half. It's a game they shoulda won. USA's record vs Japan after this game? 22-1-3. They picked a heck of a game to mark their first loss against the Japanese. So much weeaboo pride on twitter too during the game.

The rest of the world still doesn't really like the American Football teams.

The only ones I know for a fact that hate the national team is Mexico. During the CONCACAF Gold Cup Final, which we also fucking lost, Mexican fans booed the shit out of our anthem, while in America.

Edited by Densuo

Nah Mexico doesn't hold a special hatred for America for being America. They're Mexicans. They're like that at every game.

No country has a problem with the US team.

I call bullshit, The USA Typically exchanges jerseys at the end of matches. The last time the US beat Spain, Spain got butthurt and refused to do so. my bro's gf's bro even admits it (though he doesn't)

I call bullshit, The USA Typically exchanges jerseys at the end of matches. The last time the US beat Spain, Spain got butthurt and refused to do so. my bro's gf's bro even admits it (though he doesn't)

The jersey exchange is something everyone does.

Two games doesn't represent an entire world. And being a sore loser doesn't mean you hate the country. It means you're a sore loser.

And I was just about to call reverse-bullshit on your statement, but Raor beat me to it. You know what was trending on twitter during that women's world cup game? "Japs" and "Pearl Harbor". Are you going to claim the US has a problem with Japan, now? Of course not. American fans were being idiots. That's what they do. That's what fans do.

I've never seen anyone at a game show extra hatred towards the US at a soccer game, and I've been to and watched a ton of them. But hey, if you get more enjoyment out of the games thinking you're hated by everyone else, than fuck it. Do you. One of the best parts of going to a game is getting into a fight during/after anyways. Being hated is as good a reason as any to pick a fight.

EDIT to keep the topic moving: Anyone watching the Copa America final between Paraguay and

? Venezuela was a pretty big surprise, huh? Edited by Penguin Deus

Are you going to claim the US has a problem with Japan, now?

EDIT to keep the topic moving: Anyone watching the Copa America final between Paraguay and

? Venezuela was a pretty big surprise, huh?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO At no time did I claim that about the Japanese. I was more reffering to my Weaboo buds hatin' on america.

No no no no no. I spent 3 in Japan yo. The only thing they hated losing to americans in was the fighting games. But that's just Sasebo.

again, NO I am not saying anything negative about the Japanese.

Although I have to say It was pretty disappointing to see so many people bringin' up Pearl Harbor/Hiroshima/Nagasaki. Granted, the same things Americans said, the Japanese did the same on 2ch, but hey, it's Japanese 4chan, whatever.

---

I admit. I am wrong. I fucked up and I'm over-thinking it badly.

As for Copa America: when's the game? I wanted to watch it. I believe Mexico was the 'guest' team for this one. Argentina didn't do very well either. Messi just doesnt seem to do well with the National team

Oh nah dood I'm not actually saying you have a problem with Japan, I was more trying to give a US-based counterexample to illustrate how fans from all over love to spread the irrational hatred. You don't strike me as a bigot so I wouldn't come at you like that, haha.

Yeah, Mexico was one of the two guest teams. The other was supposed to be Japan, but various circumstances forced them to bow out, so Costa Rica (my country) was given the 2nd invite. Both basically sent their U23 teams to participate.

Yeah Argentina got teabagged nasty. It was awesome. Poor Messi, he played poorly this cup so he's catching all the heat. It's kind of unfair since he doesn't actually play in Argentina or with the other Argentina players, he didn't grow up in Argentina, and the team isn't built around him, but the Argentinean media is probably the most unforgiving of any in the world when it comes to soccer. You know what though, fuck them for playing well against my team. The one fucking time they looked good.

The final is on the 24th...but I don't remember what time. Uruguay and Paraguay. Should be a good one! I'm pulling for Uruguay. I'm a big fan of Diego Forlan.

Oh nah dood I'm not actually saying you have a problem with Japan, I was more trying to give a US-based counterexample to illustrate how fans from all over love to spread the irrational hatred. You don't strike me as a bigot so I wouldn't come at you like that, haha.

Yeah, Mexico was one of the two guest teams. The other was supposed to be Japan, but various circumstances forced them to bow out, so Costa Rica (my country) was given the 2nd invite. Both basically sent their U23 teams to participate.

Yeah Argentina got teabagged nasty. It was awesome. Poor Messi, he played poorly this cup so he's catching all the heat. It's kind of unfair since he doesn't actually play in Argentina or with the other Argentina players, he didn't grow up in Argentina, and the team isn't built around him, but the Argentinean media is probably the most unforgiving of any in the world when it comes to soccer. You know what though, fuck them for playing well against my team. The one fucking time they looked good.

The final is on the 24th...but I don't remember what time. Uruguay and Paraguay. Should be a good one! I'm pulling for Uruguay. I'm a big fan of Diego Forlan.

I think it's unfair to get on Messi's case like that. Yes he's fantastic, but at the same time, Soccer will never be about one player. As good as Pele and Maradona was. As good as Ronaldo was. As good as any key star player is, it's a team game first and foremost.

Ah yes. Diego Forlan. The most retweeted comment about the World Cup was of people asking if they could put Diego in other teams just because people wanted to keep watching him play. I've heard alot about how amazing he plays. So I would definitely like to see for myself.

Forlan is super sik dood; he has rediculous range. Dood can score from like the entire opponent's side of the pitch. He seems like a good guy too, so he's just likable all around.

My 2nd team is Holland so it was bittersweet to see my boys defeat Uruguay during the last World Cup. It was a hell of a match, though.

Fuck Argentina those people are scum. At least their empanadas are good.