Wrestling Entrances

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

So, I was reading this article today, and it reminded me about some of the great entrances wrestling had during the years. I don't like his list persay, in particular his honorable mentions, but I do like that he has Chris Jericho at #1. That might be my personal favorite entrance aside from Stone Cold's and DX's. I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I was a big fan of the stuff all the way thru high school. Once I got into college it wasn't as entertaining for me so I fell out of it.

Anyone watch wrestling? Remember any great entrances from when you did, or if you still do? Thoughts on the list in that article?

Also, shame on this guy for not having the Godfather anywhere on the list. That entrance was fantastic!

Edited by Penguin Deus

I used to watch WWF stuff when I was pretty young, but sometime around mid-High School I just stopped being interested. I can't remember any particular entrances, but I do remember there being some dumb ridiculous ones.

HAHAHA. Reading through that list. Hoooly shit. I remember some of this stuff. Honestly, I think I enjoyed the entrances/shit talking much more than the fighting/fight results.

Seriously. It's a shame really. I mean I heard that Cena was awesome, and this dood CM Punk is supposed to be great, but I dunno. I try watching and I just don't see the same quality. I feel its not just the gimmicks too, but it's the actual show they put on in the ring. The moves don't look as crisp or as brilliant, usually. Maybe they don't work on that stuff as hard anymore, idk. Edited by Penguin Deus