• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Dont fkn let LS do the intro he's a fool

Hi aries' mom

LCC should do the intro

no this is not already better than any other podcast LS is talking way too much fuck

exogen is a UPS driver or a packer, I forget which

I didn't know he had a hiphop company tho lol that's mildly depressing

Man ata needed a proper introduction fuck you LS

LS you really do need to shut the fuck up you keep cutting people off and shit then you bitch that noone could talk, of course not you won't let them

fag

DC is kinda okay but its not supercool? NGA is easily one of the best museums I've ever seen though so there's that. The food there was pretty great, too.

nob get me those commi shoes tho my guy

man nob is fuckin funny

"does your father have limbs"

excitebike is an NES game worth talking about

Cruisin' USA was phenom tier

so was road rage

Keanu tha gawd needs to be talking more, fucking LS

john bought a wife from where

underground is a figure of speech raor, like hidden/not mainstream

there's no animal I wouldn't eat out of respect, in the general sense

this includes humans. I would eat human

pandas are fucking lame I hate those fools too tbh

it's weird I don't know those ACL guys, but they mentioned they were around a long time? idk why I don't remember them

damn I thought prostate exams were required after you were like 40 or 50? Well I guess I'm due a ton of them

man I stopped paying attention then came back to LS eating semen? smh

oh it ended. I guess LS eating semen was the end of it. Makes sense. Doods usually want to nap after they bust

Edited by YUNG ADULT CONTEMPORARY

I had a "proper" intro in the portion that didn't record properly I guess? Ninety had to find his groove and we sort of just rolled past doing it again once he got it sorted. LCC serenaded us, too. Captured the room and my heart. I'm also not sure my mic picked up everything I said, or if it just got lost in the rabble at times.

I didn't pick up on it at the time but I like how LS says Ninety isn't important at one point, then shortly after that when things go quiet for a bit says it doesn't work without Ninety.

nob is a riot.

Humans bred for food bruh. Wave of the future.

• 1 year later...

I couldn't finish. I stopped at around 57 minutes in, though most of the beginning of this cast was really entertaining. It was going good, even LS was being pretty funny. Anyway, I'm gonna sound like a whiny emo kid and probably be made fun of for it, but this is mostly directed toward nob. I was gonna PM him, but I decided to put it in public.

It's toward slander and that alone is enough reason to openly challenge it. I'm not a 15-year-old competitive dickhead from ACN who rages at people for how they play over bad FPS games like CoD anymore. That's apparently how low my good old friend nob's opinion of me is, though. Yup, "hating" someone over competition in a video game.

Nope. Chod's dead.

I've shown dislike toward Nomrah because he's said things I thought were plain dumb (You know, like everyone else I insult), I don't hate him with a burning passion over whatever dumb reasons you people came up with. I ragged on him pretty hard the one time, bringing up silly stuff like him saying Ryu is low-tier and being an ass toward him because it irritated me when he repeatedly said things along the lines of "Urien is so safe" when he lost or felt uncomfortable. I felt like saying something about it, because nobody else ever does even though they say similar things I did, only whenever Nomrah isn't around. I also said that in regards to him playing other people and saying those excuses, not against me, so exactly where did you pull your ridiculous conclusions from to begin with?

I've played him like once, ages ago. The last thing I said about him is I'm glad I'm not playing against him first round in the tourney, because I don't want to play against someone who uses Yang on top of himself admittedly saying his ISP is bad a couple times. Do I hate someone over that? No. Shit happens.

For more accuracy, I also never said "fuck you" when he entered chat later on. What actually happened was I came back from being idle and started talking to Niji about Terraria which is when Nomrah said something along the lines of "how are you fucky", to which I responded with "good until you started talking to me", and he said "ok". I wouldn't say "fuck you" to anyone just because they entered chat. I want a hotdog. Yeah, I responded with a jab back to him because at the time I perceived what he said as a jab at me. HATRED? No. Would it even matter if we both really did take a genuine jab at each other there? No. If he says something normal to me, I will respond to it normally.

For the record, there's only two people on ACU I'd literally use the word hate for (Kortok isn't even one of them) and for far more complex reasoning than just someone spamming this forum or ego over a game. I know it's probably amazingly contrary to the bullshit stigmas, but I actually do think about things a little harder than that. I honestly don't even know who I'm writing this paragraph toward, because I see this all the time from a lot of people. Stigmas, assumptions, bullshit. I think something people should try to figure out is that I'm not raging my face behind my keyboard every. single. time. I say something even remotely negative. Would it help if I started using emotes? TEEHEE. ^_^

Oh, but it gets better. From there in the cast it basically goes straight into "oh, chod is a competitive dickhead who wants to win and that's why he hates Nomrah they are alike hurrloololol and", then you start talking about how I was and acted when playing CoD which was what, when I was literally 15 to 17-years-old? (That's where I stopped listening, I think.)

And I suppose I haven't changed over the years. I'm constantly saying I'm bad and any frustration over 3SO is usually toward myself for doing things like messing up inputs and not being able to adapt to what my opponent is doing. I don't even rage specifically at you like everyone else does and how you play, nob, unless you're going full-blown lame with certain characters. I could play Nomrah and not care if I lost, besides if lag was bad enough to annoy me. I don't think I'm gonna do well in the tourney, even against Shory, and I'm not even the least bit upset over that, but I'm still that hyper-competitive douchebag you made me out to be?

Was it over me poking fun at Ata lately, even though I made sure to make it obvious that I'm joking around and not actually talking trash? Who have I been talking trash to and being competitive toward then, nob? You? Niji? TM? 90? Anyone?

I don't even have that fancy an ending to this post, just nob was a total dipshit and the rest of you who think I'm taking games personally, do not know me in the slightest. I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW AFTER VENTING OVER THIS ENTIRELY POINTLESS THING, SO I'M GONNA GO EAT THAT HOTDOG. ALSO, STOP BEING DUMB.

i agree and apologize

everyones got their perceptions of what they think other people are and i am glad you have decided to change how i should perceive you

ive known you for so long that i assume you are still the same person ive known for years, just as i assume i am the same person

the truth is we all change with each other in such a way that we dont realize it until we really think about it

my intentions and actions are one and the same in my mind, but i realize that they are not the same when others do not understand my intentions as well as i do

i will say i can only interpret other's actions as much as those people represent themselves. if they seem to hate each other, then i interpret that as animosity. the comment i made about your relationship with nomrah was a representation of how you act with each other (as seen through my eyes), and unless someone explicitly explains why i am wrong (as you just have) then i will continue to think that way.

i also cant remember shit for shit, you remember that (right?)

i finished it

it was p good

also it wasn't me and franko being fanned by women actually it was slightly diff ill tell it here:

so while we were flying back from Peru, I think from Lima to Miami, there was an older couple sitting in the row of seats across from us. Thing is the old guy wanted to lay down so his wife got up and stood in the aisle fanning him with a fan like those ones in the movies of Roman emperors eating grapes and he laid out across every seat in his row. This continued for a half hour. Franko and I were like "damn this guy is living the dream we gotta get our shit together" and then I decided I had to add it to the sketches of our trip.

also FUCK nob for talking about that ahi tuna fuck that sounded good i hate you hahahah

also hes right deep dish pizza generally sucks out here tbh and there are a ton of ritzy cupcakeries, but several of them are v good

i feel same way about philly cheesesteaks here; they're just not as good as the real ones

It's good to vent and I genuinely wish anyone who got ragged on was actually able to respond to it (like LS was). It definitely came across as catty at certain points, which is both unfortunate and (mostly, I think) unintended. I gotta laugh at how we made asses of ourselves right after the discussion about what was said on TRV.

On record, I am fine with having fun poked at me and am probably the biggest encourager of shit talk surrounding contests.

Best part was at 2:05:20 (2:05:00 for the build up).

There were some strong moments throughout. I had fun.