Vatcast

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, I did leave just to save this for the weekend. Over three hours though, damn.

Uh, anyway. 90 can pronounce my shit however he wants. His pronunciation problems make me feel good about my own (I've been known to say some sounds stupidly). Personally, I think you all say 'admin' weird. You're very heavy on the 'ad' part.

I agree with eugenics to a degree as well. Just because it was poorly implemented in the past doesn't mean it's something we should take off the table completely. The head study thing Raor was talking about is phrenology, though the truth is, it had about as much influence in eugenics as somatotypes did. Even with the loose standards back then, there still wasn't enough behind either idea for psychologists and the 'surgeons' at the time to act on them.

LS was on the right track about the worlds richest d00d. Carlos Slim has eclipsed Bill Gates by a long shot in recent years by holding a near monopoly on Mexican telecommunications. It would take the Walton (Wal-Mart) family's combined wealth to pass him.

You guys have sort of a running gag with your singing and how bad it is. I'm cool with that, but you all sound like you refuse to commit when you start to sing.

Biscuit was an hilarious and welcome addition.

I've only been to Cali once and I was 6 years old.
This has been Critical Fucking Information, with Raor Stones.

Upon listening to this, the Pokemon talk did indeed go on too long. I think the problem was less the subject and more that only two of us could talk about it, so we lost a lot of momentum. The Pokemon talk on the first one wasn't bad at all, and neither was the first bit of the Pokemon talk on this one.

The opening of part 3, with the Pokemon themesong over the discussion of Pi, has to be the nerdiest goddamn thing I've ever heard. Well done.

EB sounds even more retarded on this recording than he did during the show.

Ata, the running gag is not that we sing badly, it's that that's how we segue. Read into that what you will, be it our social ineptitude, inability to afford/be assed to have regular transition music, or whatever.

I'm probably going to be without regular internet access, at least at night, for a while, since the power company is saying it could be up to five days until they get around to fixing the line I'm on, and you know that means it's going to be at least a week. So if you guys want to secretly record another one of these behind my back again, now's an excellent time.

It'll be shit, though, and I won't like it.

EDIT: And of course as soon as I fucking say that the power comes back.

Edited by LS

Ata, the running gag is not that we sing badly, it's that that's how we segue. Read into that what you will, be it our social ineptitude, inability to afford/be assed to have regular transition music, or whatever.

Nah, you segue with Vacation, and 90 adds intro songs. That's not what I'm talking about. Sometimes people just randomly sing, and someone made the joke in the first one that they bet everyone would tune out when it happened. Other cracks about it have been made.

I am a Cali boy as well.

O Rly? This information is most interesting, most interesting indeed.

I just changed my location because of this.

So Good.

Nah, you segue with Vacation, and 90 adds intro songs. That's not what I'm talking about. Sometimes people just randomly sing, and someone made the joke in the first one that they bet everyone would tune out when it happened. Other cracks about it have been made.

I don't quite see what you mean. I remember some of the singing bit but it didn't seem like something they were going to continue, just a spontaneous thing that happened in the one episode.

I don't quite see what you mean. I remember some of the singing bit but it didn't seem like something they were going to continue, just a spontaneous thing that happened in the one episode.

There's been some spontaneous singing in each episode. It's not like an intentional thing, that's why I said they 'sort of' have it.

My point with the singing isn't about backing down or stopping, it's just about not being committed. Y'know, not putting their gut into it? Most of the time, it has sounded to me like they're holding back, trying not to be loud or something. Biscuit's Seal @ ~2:44:00 in LCC's recording is what made that impression on me the most.

Now, their Metal Gear impressions on the other hand...those are just...Solid.

Because these self absorbed assholes think people actually want to hear them ramble on for hours about how they fantasize sticking their penises in pokemon.

hahaha wow. Fuck you John! And (for good measure) fuck you LS! You self-absorbed assholes.

Nah you're good people. I vouch for you.

Oh and yeah I live in SoCal, Vincent. San Bernardino area.