The Raven Republic

NiX

The Raven Republic is an Armored Core site from the Philippines.

Aside from the usual message board (which, though mostly in English, is pretty niche since we're a niche of a niche), we have also run a blog upfront which mostly features AC stuff such as news, interesting finds, and even a few Original AC write-ups.

Basically, we have the blog for people who can't be bothered to sift through message boards, and the message board for everyone else.

If you haven't yet, please do check us out. ;)

Edited by NiX

Hey!

Did you get yourself re-listed in Wikipedia? I'm not sure why RR was removed from Wiki in the first place. Btw, I really love the RR originals. I don't know if I totally agree with the top 10 weapons of all time, though. Haha. HP is definitely one of them, though!

RR is basically the best english AC site, aside from ACU ofc. Even when a lot of random posts aren't in english it's still better.

Though I do find it odd that they spell Filipino with an F when the country is spelled with a ph. And it's also odd that I've never met a pinoy or pinay that I haven't liked. I think they're trying to lull us into a false sense of security before killing us. What does pinoy even MEAN?? Why not call yourselves Phillippinesians. Oh sorry I mean Fillippinosians.

IMO

IMO makes everything better. =D

The F/Ph thing stems from the differences in the Spanish and English usage of it. Our country is named after some Spanish prince that we don't give a crap about. Philippe if English and Felipe if Spanish. We should have renamed ourselves as soon as they left. But I dunno. And then the Japanese came along. And then the Americans. And in many ways, they (you) never left. But that's another story. ;)

EDIT: Hahah good one, TM.

Edited by NiX

what thumb war? LOL

dunno. tbh, i was only 3rd place on pact 5 with my brother (who's also an rr member) because it was a 2v2 tourney and we spammed orbits lol.

for a 1v1 tourney, i dont think il be placing anywhere, prolly 4th to 5th at best WHEN lucky.

I see myself as an "okay" player who can probably play with most of the rr peeps, even to a limited extent "keep up" against nix and LL, who are like, the most broken players we have.

LOL i talk to nix EVERY day.