What does the community want recorded?

Eternalinventor

What is up guys. It is I, Darklingvladd.

Any way, I got an HD PVR recently. What this means is not only am I taking requests for any AC out to date of what you want to see but, what I really want to know is: what do you want to see from ACV when is lands in the states?

Some things are no brainers like story ending, but what else?

I know you will have more responces once the game arrives so I will keep an eye on here and more so when the game arrives.

Thanks for your input!

Everyone probably already knows I'm going to importing ACV the day it's released in Japan. If you didn't know, now you do. I plan on getting it pretty quickly, too.

[...]

Keep in mind that I will be recording the gameplay and posting it on youtube ASAP-like once I get it, so it may be better to wait and see if the game appeals to you before you decide to import it. All your call, though!

Maybe your videos will be better than Niji's! We shall get to see whose dick is bigger.

Edited by Ninety

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Do you have any gameplay up yet or is this still in the feedback stage? I would appreciate a link to a YouTube channel or three where I can enjoy some decent quality Armored Core V gameplay footage, especially multiplayer versus. I'm a bit behind on my information for this game and right now I'm in the mood for lots of watching and not so much reading.

Do you have any gameplay up yet or is this still in the feedback stage? I would appreciate a link to a YouTube channel or three where I can enjoy some decent quality Armored Core V gameplay footage, especially multiplayer versus. I'm a bit behind on my information for this game and right now I'm in the mood for lots of watching and not so much reading.

http://www.youtube.com/TehGodlyPerfection

I have 60+ videos of gameplay on that channel and I put up more every few days. Enjoy and welcome to the ACV scene. :wiggle:

Edited by GodlyPerfection

Thanks, and funny enough I was already browsing your channel before reading this post.

These videos are pretty much what I was looking for, good job and all that.

No need for a good job... I know a ton of people not in japan want to see gameplay so I tried to help out as much as I can.

• 4 weeks later...