What does the community want recorded?

Eternalinventor

I completely forgot this guy "hikarupiano" on youtube was show casing most of the weapons ingame ( shoulder and arm weapons ) this should keep you busy.

GERBERA is the railgun.

Oh. Oh wow.

Those seem pretty terrible. Seems to me that railguns need a pretty big buff, no wonder I don't see them. Thanks, Moon.

I guess most EN-consuming weapons all need a slight adjustment because you really don't get the potentially deadly outcome you want out of the weapon unless you invest time in "charging" them

Pulse guns, machine guns, plasma guns and laser/torch blades are exceptions to this idea of course. Laser rifles, laser cannons and railguns need a decent amount of charge time for higher bullet velocity ( and greater damage in the case of lasers )

I will say that the idea of "charging" is a great idea and I had always wanted it to happen but the consequence of not charging with the current set up is way too risky.

The first few shots "missed" it hit the invisible wall because it dropped quickly. The bullet was daamn big seeing it from a gun barrel. Charging basically gives the it "boosted" velocity that railguns are supposed to do. Damage wise it does kill the tank in one hit but he failed to hit a few times cause of "gravity, hahah.

Ahh, I see. Yeah, maybe I can see some purpose then as a long range option for tanks, seeing as they can still lock on. But overall they seem pretty outclassed by sniper cannons.

That is how I've been seeing it up to this point. Sniper cannons are for non-tanks as they can use the scope... Rail Cannons are for tanks as they lock on and have a high velocity. Rail cannons kinda feel like the "Sniper Cannon" for tanks.