The Walking Dead

The Talentless

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I wouldn't mind if they cut into the screen time of all those stupid women to get those guys in a bit more.

I also just realized this series has no good female characters. I mean, they're sparse among the guys, but the gals are running a hard 0.

Edited by Ataraxis

Well the best I could do is tell you to browse /co/ every so often and wait for a 'hydra-thread.' They have links to several comics on download websites. A lot.

This current episode isn't over yet but I gotta say, Carl's being a fucking idiot right now.

Edited by Jackson Lacey

• 2 weeks later...

It's a plot device.

I want to know what's up with the weeaboo with the 2 walkers chained to himself/herself.

It's a plot hole is what it is. Or rather shoddy writing.

As far as Michonne goes, that's Michonne. She's black and quite the badass I suppose. And in the comics, she steals some of that black dick from Carol. It's all very fantastic.

Maybe swords are great in a true apocalypse because you don't have to RELOAD them? And I bet she has the zombies with her as like a zombie-shield or something.

Edited by Tsuranga

It's a plot device.

I want to know what's up with the weeaboo with the 2 walkers chained to himself/herself.

The weeaboo is (probably) Michonne. I don't watch the show but I have read the comic (not completely, though). Also from what I understand the show has deviated quite a bit from the comic so reading the comic will probably spoil some things but not as much as it might normally.

Michonne is pretty hardcore in the comic. She's easily one of the best characters in the story. Oh and the two walkers she's got chained up are to give her the ability to wander freely. She like ripped off their jaws and drags them around so that zombies don't bother her.

Or maybe she knocked all their teeth out. I don't remember.

Edited by Penguin Deus

Also from what I understand the show has deviated quite a bit from the comic so reading the comic will probably spoil some things but not as much as it might normally.

Dale dead, Shane alive for as long as he was, Otis dead, Carol being in her fifties, T-dog and Deryl in their entirety as well as some people from the comic's original group missing completely, that season 1 final episode.

That's some shit the show did differently up til the point at where it's at in comparison to the comics. If I remember correctly, then they would have actually abandoned the farm once the barn attack happened. I don't remember why they left too well.

I honestly don't mind the changes cept Dale's departure but the guy wanted to be written off the show so what can you do.

That Michonne woman wasn't the broad that's playing the character for season 3. It was just a stand-in. Ha.