Fate of the Ninebrakers

The Talentless

cuz u'd have to be willing to trash the entire story before it and also to destroy whatever investments that were formed over the course of the story

its especially perfect here cuz the story is short and didn't hint at it at all

admittedly this is all when u look at it as unintentional comedy

if someone handed me this to grade I'd fail them on the spot regardless of how interesting the ending was

but yeah under-utilized for sure

the manga Berserk does this to fantastic affect actually, the Eclipse is one of the most fk'd up things I've seen in a work of fiction anyhow, and the original anime ends on that part which makes it feel just as fk'd up as this story's ending might have felt had it been written seriously/better/whatever

people use the pussier version of "anyone can die!" trope nowadays like in game of thrones/walking dead/attack on titan/shit like that

RR Martin does a decent job with the GoT story, but the show kinda dazzles up big deaths for turd factor.

Pretty much about the show. I got the books and am enjoying them more then the show for the most part. Plus some of the show deaths are just kind of... meh?

Edited by Clones