The Return of Owen

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nomrah thanks mang I'm just trying to live up to the precedent set by Lukav or whoever it was that wrote the first story this one is based on.

I got a good manga for bar scenes, btw. I'll toss some panels to you for ideas once you get to that part.

This could become a tradition of sorts, since you picked this up from Lukav's story it would make sense for someone to pick up after you PD. I actually have some very interesting ideas in mind, but I wouldn't feel right posting anything without your blessings. I have a lot of time to think when I'm at work so I already have a good chunk of story thought up already. I'm thinking the title of it would be Armored Core: Enter the Raven, and it takes place a few years after the conclusion of your story. The synopsis is Raor and Lukav are looking to host a worldwide Raven tournament hoping to seek out the best pilots in the known world, meanwhile Penguin Deus is determined to show the world that he is still the best and uncover the mystery behind Raor and Lukavs bloody games.

Thanks for all the compliments. Yeah I mean it's practically public domain since I ran off someone else's story so it's on you guys what to do. I think giving noob some time is fair, though.

Did you get to read that original, Nomrah? I think it's even funnier than mine, albeit not intentionally.