The Return of Owen

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but there was no stinger? Just ACs?

Maybe when LCC says friend it will be in rainbow font.

I leave it to noob's discretion, though. It's not like I ever described a single AC and I have no intention of ever doing so.

Edited by Penguin Deus

Did you get to read that original, Nomrah? I think it's even funnier than mine, albeit not intentionally.

Yeah, I read his after reading through yours. I found both very funny, but what I really loved about yours was how you portrayed and played out members of the forum, and most importantly the Raven descriptions. The Exogen description was sheer perfection! While the original Lukav story cracked me up mostly due to its awkward and rampant action sequences, this part was great...

His AC blasts the door open and walks in a long tunnel in front of him, as he walks a blue and white AC pops out.

?: III I don'tt cacare who who who you arre.

Lukav: What?

The two start moving, further into the building, into a large room.

@noob: Straight from the heart and soul is the way to go, it adds more life and character when coming straight from a fan's recollection.

Chapter 3 of the original story blew my mind.

Lukav Sn: Don't you see? Stones is my right hand man. The ultimate warrior but I am the brains. The controller of the monster.

Stones: I never cared to see what you could do. For all I care I should have gutted you.

Lukav Sn: Don't get hasty. We have evidence that you killed the controller. You have done a very bad thing. Now Cold Blood will be the new order. Stones and I will over see the Ravens.

Matthais: Why Stones. Have you no honor.

Stones: I am no samurai, I am a mercenary a killer for money. I simply see more profit on this road.

Matthais: That will be your downfall!

Stones parries Matthais's sword attack and his him with a grenade shot.

Matthais: Were did you go!

Stones: You were always too slow!

Stones stabs Matthais in the back.

Matthais: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BB: Lukav, I could bet you before, what chance do you have of winning?

Lukav Sn: Slim but he doesnt.

BB: What!

Stones: Hi!

Unbelievable.

• 2 weeks later...