Players Wanted

exogen

I have a friend that was a long ago sparing partner with me back in AC1 and PP. He quit when MOA came out and has not got back into AC sinse.

However after playing Warhawk on ps3 which in some modes of the game shars similarities to AC (jet packs and ground troops) I have been able to convince him to get AC5 when it comes out.

He has just started playing AC4 but when he finishes the game I don't want me to be his only opponent.

Anyone here play AC4 still or willing to play some AC4 against a total noob who is trying to learn?

This is on ps3 btw.

Um... I'm still always nagging people to play ac games. Just a night ago I asked anyone if they wanted to play NX on kai. If you see me in chat in the afternoon/night when I'm at home. Your metaphysical bullshit may piss me off, but that won't stop me from enjoying AC.

I actually want to hunt down a copy of AC4 since right now I have FA.

Ah Tsuranga I'd challenge ya but I don't have NX or kai... at the moment anyway.

I plan to collect the remaining AC games I don't own yet so once I get things set up I'm all for challenging anyone anytime.

too bad, my AC4 is JP so it couldn't play across language.

did he played FA?

... Yes you can, you just have to set the regs back to 1.4. I played japs all the time on AC4 ranked and shit.. And my fA copy is japanese, yet plays against NA no problem. PS3's aren't region locked, so the only difference in the game is what text and menu decals are rendered on your end. All the networking mechanics are exactly the same with all the same variable names and calls.

That's not the problem Tsu.

AC4 and FA are different in these regards. Someone from JP can play someone from NA because they are not region locked, yes!!! But AC4 is a different story. That too is not region locked BUT, an update that FROM added to the JP game, which was not published by SEGA, disallows from play between games regardless of what regs you set the game to. The update was released after 1.6 in JP and setting the regs back does not work because the regs have nothing to do with it. Prior to the update people in NA could play JP players even though US was working with 1.4 and JP was working with 1.6. The update changed all that.