Zoids

darkluke1992

I know it's just that Armored Core is devoid of any actual film/show anything so it would be nice to see one once ya know. And I don't read fanfics, I have a real book to write :D

Armored core would be a nice anime if they took the time and effort to actually make it to where the acting is good among many other things. I see alot of CGI in AC for some weird reason.

Back to the topic. I remember this show when i was a kid and it was so amazing. I definitely remember them having two shows of Zoids. One that was tourney like and the other that was war like. War one kinda sucked for me. I most definitely liked the tourney one more. If they reboot it they need to do it like that. Tourney style. I can see AC being a like the tourney Zoids style kinda anime. Of course there would be hot chicks in AC too. lol. The only thing i remember from Zoids that was my favorite was that one with like two laser cannons on the back of it and the weapons spin like propellers. Shadow fox was BEAST!

I'd have to go back and watch Chaotic Century and New Century, quite frankly I enjoyed the chaotic century over new century, though Berserk Fuhrer is still my favorite zoid. New century had almost the same exact thing happen every episode, that did not appeal to me to well it felt more like a comedy overall.

Plus I'll just go ahead and watch the newer series too though I was turned off by the whole BLOX thing they had going on.

Like I said before I'd prefer the real Battle Stories turned into an anime over anything else. Or heck if someone racks up the budget and gets good people on it, I could dig a live action version.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...