Zoids

darkluke1992

This show was amazingly good when I was a kid. I watched it again a while back and I was not as impressed with it as I was back then. I felt the battles were too short and there wasn't enough character development to justify that. Still the zoid designs were really cool. Liger Zero Panzer was fucking sick.

Yeah I think so. There was that one with the team of doods who fucked shit up and the leader guy had a liger zero I think, and they had a guy who got a shadow fox later on, which was a cool bot. One of my faves.

Um the other one was like all war yeah. I don't remember liking that one nearly as much.

Just because the gundam was named Tequila Gundam and the space colony was shaped like a giant sombrero doesn't mean it was racist. That's just appealing to demographics.

Schwarz Bruder was a natural badass though. He could phase thru walls and rise out of shadows.

So there's actually four Zoid series. The less interesting war one was actually the first. I thought it wasn't. And the liger type is basically the RX-78-2 amongst zoids.

animecrazy.net

It doesn't have those annoying video services that only let you watch 72 free minutes before forcing you to wait an hour, but you're still going to get an annoying little pop-up wen you hit play. I was using goodanime but their episode 23 and 25 were the same damn episode for both good video suppliers.

Okay, just watched the first episode of what I believe to be war zoids (chaotic century). However, I watched it was dubs, and my god if it isn't some of the most lame, uninteresting voice acting I've ever heard. At least G Gundam has the voice of Megaman X and Sigma from his last few games; so full of energy. Although I watched it all in subs except the first episode. Regardless, war zoids sucks after the first episode, mainly because the main character is a kid with deus ex machina Shield Liger. Anything that stars a kid usually sucks. So, on to fun-times tournament zoids.

I wish they'd just reboot the whole thing and make it about the original battle stories the Zoids models were built for. I recently checked out the wiki's in hopes of hunting down some parts and models.

The war from the original toy line sounds pretty freaking bad ass. I'm talking whole squads of Liger Zeros and Berserk Fuhrers here.

Same here. After I read the Battle Story for most zoids, I wished they followed it. Squads of Liger Zeros, Berserk Fuhrers, Shadow Foxes, you name it! Plus the true ties between some of the zoids. Like the fact Berserk Fuhrer and Liger Zero were made by the same people, but the Liger Zero prototype was stolen! Edited by darkluke1992