2 replies to this topic

#1 Argroh Valdios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • PSN ID:Argroh
  • LIVE ID:Argroh

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

I know this might be even crazy, but has anyone managed to get the PSX games working (on an emulator at least) with a mouse and keyboard?

Just out of curiosity, and a crazy idea to make a PC version of said game. Again, very looney.

Posted Image

I allways wanted a thing called tuna sashimi!

#2 Bakuhatsu Pengin

FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ROUND-EARTHER

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts
  • PSN ID:8==D
  • LIVE ID:8==D

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

you can get it working on a CFW PSP emu

thats how i play mine

Posted Image

#3 †Adonael

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • PSN ID:Adonael
  • LIVE ID:Adonael44

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:21 AM

Not with a key board AND mouse. Only keyboard. I played with a set up that was a bit useful.

W=Triangle 8= Up Q = L1 V=Start
A=Square 4=Left E = R1 B=Select
S= Circle 5= Down 7= L2
Space= X 6= right 9 = R2

I found it pretty useful like that. Of course it takes a lot of practice to adjust to the keyboard, but once you get situated its really not all that bad.

Also with netplay you can play old Psone split screen with a buddy. Only problem is some kinks are annoying to get past and I don't even know if you can find the plug-in anymore. I did this once in weeee.... I'll guess 2005. With Hamachi, ePsxe, and Jet Moto 2. It works great if you gave a good connection and same plug-in setup. Just can't do stuff willy nilly or you'll de-sync it.

Keep in mind the games I emulate are ones I own. I emulate for the sake of capturing video.

Enough about that off topic rant, but yeah. Armored core 1, minefield, best days ever.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users