Dragon's Dogma

Magnus

• 1 month later...

I am very hyped for this game, fighting the Griffin in the demo (although your characters are overleveled for it) is lots of fun.

Also, as for the number of enemies, I heard in a stream that there is just under 100 different enemy types. So that is a good amount if they are all different types (I don't think they have palette-swapped skeletons and the like). Two monsters that were similar are the Griffin and the Cockatrice, having similar size, shape, and movement, however the Cockatrice was different enough with a chicken-like face, black coloring, and a gas attack that can make your characters covered in petrifying material that slows dwn their movements considerably. It spends a good amount of time charging in this attack with a big bubble in the neck where it gathers the gas, so maybe you could puncture that and cause it to damage itself.

only thing that bothers me about night time is its like they dont have stars or a moon

plus it limits you from exploring and stuff, assassin gameplay looked cool though

might try it out one day when its real cheap and i dont have anything else to do

• 1 month later...
It's like, well I have Skyrim, and I can play Dark Souls by mooching off my chums whenever, so why buy this? Both of those are basically the better halves of this half-baked whole. If anything, the whole boss battle thing just gives me a reason to get on tracking down another copy of Shadow of the Colossus to enjoy that all over again.