Team ACU [PS3] (NA)

Harakiri Tiger

Just registered here, PSN name is EkimRis and I presume both wings are currently full as neither will show up in a team search. I just picked up the game today, and I'm looking forward to Wing 3 starting up. My active times are typically PST prime time.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a refresher.

My usual times of being able to play are Sundays and Mondays. any time on mondays typically evening for sundays.

I prefer playing a supporting role and adapting to what who I'm working with needs. I think I'm a competent operator at that.

Edited by Densuo

Yo, am currently enlisting for ACU Wing 1 slot. Just picked up a copy of the game today and was suggested to join the team by my friend who is already in the team as well. Still not sure about stuff yet, but I might go for a medium-close range medium mech. Haven't decided on the leg type though. Hope to see you guys on the battlefield soon!

Still hanging in Wing 1 (#06), but every time I've gone on, no one else is really playing. Am I just on at the wrong times?

Anyways if you see me on ACU Chat, I'm probably ready to play some free battles or whatever, just ask (usually on around 7pm and later PST on friday + weekends)

ACV has a bug where it makes people who have been online for a while appear offline to other people logging in later. Only way to fix it is to have the person who has been online for a while restart their copy of ACV. It's part of the problem with the "inactivity" of the game. It bugs out and makes it look like people aren't online when they are online.

You won't be able to see each other, either. There's no way to tell in-game that they are online as well unless you have them on your PSN friends list and it says they're playing ACV. The game just has a lot of really annoying bugs like that. It's very likely that when you login there are other people online that you just can't see, haha. That's part of the advantage of using chat, haha. Assuming your invisible online teammates are also in chat anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry if I'm not playing much. I have the flu right now, and my family obligations leave me such little time.

I'm usually completely free on the weekends to play. And occasionally on Wednesday. I'll be on more often once I get better, so drop me a line if you wanna free battle or anything.

Edited by Pendragon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would ask Niji. He usually hangs around here somewhere. Try personal message or entering the chat.

You're more than welcome on the team.

EDIT: though I've noticed Niji has taken somewhat of an extended break. So someone else might want to give you a hand.

If all else fails, PM me and I'll get around to helping you out.

Edited by Pendragon

• 7 months later...

Well, I'm still adjusting to the new mechanics and handling, but I'm improving, hopefully enlisting for ACU Wing 1 will help me improve. I'll take on any role requested of me. Fingers crossed~

Though I realize my chance of playing with others is slim, due to online activity being so low nowadays...

Edited by Drake Nox