Team ACU [PS3] (NA)

Harakiri Tiger

Enlistment into team ACU is now via in-game application, so you will have to wait for a bit before your application is accepted.

Must make a placeholder topic for team members so I can organize the team wings. Team ACU is filling up much faster than I expected. This topic will be fleshed out with text later, for right now it'll just list ACU teams and team members.

Please remember team ACU is free for everyone to join. I just ask that you register on the forums here so I can contact you when I need you to switch teams.

Note that I will probably end up booting a lot of people from the core team and wing teams when it's time to switch. That doesn't mean I booted you out of ACU team, just that I need to move you to a wing team. I will try and message you about the move and the new wing team's name and password immediately on boot. I will not move someone into a team of just two to three people. Any time a team fills up I will break that team roughly in half and make the second half the new wing team. This way there are no teams without enough players.

Also keep in mind, if it says I have "blacklisted" you that just means you were booted from the team. Blacklists are not permanent bans from the team nor do they mean that I said you can't be part of team ACU, haha. It just means I need you to join a wing team. FROM SOFTWARE labeled the boot button as "blacklist" instead like idiots. I really wish they allowed for a team move button that the team leader could use so I could just switch people into a wing directly, but I can't. Anyway, on to the team lists.

Team Name: ACU

Team Title: ACU - Core Team

Team Rank: 3

Team Level: 309

Target Territories: Mining Sector, Urban Area

--------------------------------------------------

Member List

- 01. Niji Tenshiken

- 02. Twisted Metal

- 03. LCC

- 04. Ninety

- 05. Action Bastard

- 06. Nob

- 07. Accursed

- 08. Exorcet

- 09. Genoce

- 10. Ogawa Ishigami

- 11. Nomrah

- 12. 11MWK11

- 13. Artdeux

- 14. Cassandra

- 15. Tsuranga

- 16. Densuo

- 17. Snotes

- 18. Pendragon

- 19. DMX

- 20. Supplice

Team Name: ACU Wing 1

Team Title: ACU - Wing Team 1

Team Rank: 1

Team Level: 258

Target Territories: Huge Canyon, Alpine Base

Member List

- 01. Niji Tenshiken

- 02. R-D

- 03. Zeipher

- 04. Christbearer

- 05. TemjinZero

- 06. Ace.M.V

- 07. Argroh Valdios

- 08. Tebbo

- 09. D-Rock

- 10. Xiliquiern

- 11. Fenrir

- 12. Mark

- 13. MajorChibi

- 14. Ichorid

- 15. Khraze

- 16. Kezia

- 17. Requiem

- 18. JackRabbit-Slim

- 19. CJ Wilkins

Team Name: ACU Wing 2

Team Title: ACU - Wing Team 2

Team Rank: 2

Team Level: 196

Target Territories: Abandoned City, Executive Sector

Member List

- 01. Niji Tenshiken

- 02. Cor

- 03. Ash

- 04. Spark

- 05. J. Heebsy

- 06. Warlockpincher

- 07. SniperJT

- 08. Omnileone

- 09. Fenix

- 10. KDanji

- 11. Jupiter

- 12. Huey253

- 13. Joe

- 14. Lightning

- 15. Gerund

- 16. Powered by SUMO

- 17. Taurus

- 18. Omega

- 19. Munsu

Team Settings & Information

Title: Gathering of Big Birds

Operation Base: Other

Language: English

Play Type: Professional

Post-Destruction Character: Soldier 4

Sortie Text: Mens in Lacus

Comment: Official ACU Team

Pay Apportionment: Pay Costs Equally

Enlistment Method: Screening

Team Color:

- 250 / 075 / 025

- 110 / 095 / 075

- 140 / 125 / 125

- 255 / 145 / 255

EDIT: Player names are listed instead of PSN accounts or forum accounts.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ACU team!

I have been playing the AC series since the PS2 days and have fallen in love with the latest installment. I am looking to join up the ACU team in order to participate in more of the online territory component. I just created this account in order to sign up (I realize membership is open but thought it would be nice to make myself known first)! When I am able to get online tonight I will search out the wing team and join up. I usually play evenings in the EST, sounds like I would be just in time to help burn up some team points!

Traditionally I prefer to play quad-leg ACs with long range (sniper rifles/laser cannons), but I also delve in high mobility ACs. I have been in a team I found on day one, but most of the members are not online when I get on. So I have a bit of experience running invasions and partnering up for order/story missions.

See ya out there!

PSN: Chaotic11

AC Pilot Name: Kezia

How about we mix up the territories for the new Season... maybe make them a bit more contiguous to something, either the map or the menu? Like Core team gets Abandoned Facility and Mining Sector, Wing 1 gets Urban Area and Abandoned City and Wing 2 gets Marine Facility and Executive Sector?

Append - Also, I moved to Wing 2. Now there's 4 people there!

Another Append - Ooh, and with each new Season we could move down two territories so that each team can eventually cover all the territories!

Edited by Cassandra

I have updated the team member lists and moved people around. Please relocate yourselves sometime soon to the team you were assigned. If I boot you from the team it means we had to make space for people to move over, it doesn't mean you were booted out of ACU team. I'll PM you with the boot info on which team you're supposed to join upon relogging in to ACV.

I have also switched the target territories of Wing 1 and Wing 2 around, so they're more thematically similar. Please be sure you only do conquest missions in the assigned regions. Standard missions can be done anywhere where ACU does not own territory and within the target territories of your individual team. This means every ACU team can do standard invasions of Abandoned Facility and Marine Facility along with their own two specific target territories. If you attack the other territories while on the wrong team you risk potentially breaking territory owned by an ACU team. We don't want to blow ourselves up, so try not to hit the wrong places.

You are all free to temporarily move around the teams at any time of day. That's why they all have a empty space on them. If you see that one team is doing a lot of mock battles and want to join in, or if you see they need help defending or invading, or just want to attack different territory for a day you are free to temporarily move. Just do not stay on the wrong team for more than a day at a time. This way each team has free space for people to move around and emergency attack/defend with.

EDIT: I'll be relocating team members again after the next season reset, whenever that one comes. But for this coming reset the teams will look like this for now.

So more or less always go back to your assigned team every time you log off and don't run invasions outside of your team's target areas as well as Abandoned Facility and Marine Facility.

Hi there! Just thought I'd post before joining. I'm pretty much mostly looking to play with others. Playing alone sucks and my roommate and I have different hours (and he really only plays once every blue moon :( )

Still learning this new installment of AC (totally skipped AC4 and ACFA). Atm I'm really liking the tank style setups but lacking mobility is a downer. Still trying to see if there's a setup I'd like better and any tips are greatly appreciated =D.

Blargster

Yah, that's the wrong region code I think. It has to be a NA copy of the game.

-----

I have once again reassigned teams since people were complaining about time zone missmatches and other stuff, so now the Core Team and Wing Team 1 are filled up. If you are a new ACU member and want to join team ACU, please join ACU Wing Team 2.

Sorry for all the trouble!