Blue ID/Number?

Jacobbil

Hey, so I'm curious about something. My friend and I started a team and got a bunch of our friends to join. The third member, #91 always has a blue ID. Does anyone know why? I google'd it and no-one seems to have asked, so let me be the first.

http://i43.tinypic.com/6qjy9e.jpg

Here's a blurry photo.

That means he is NAT Type 2. NAT Type 1 is colorless. NAT Type 3 is yellow. NAT has to do with your router and your ability to connect to matches. Yellow is very bad. Blue and clear are both good and mean you should have very few problems while playing. If you or someone you see logs in as yellow, have them check their portforwarding.

Yah, I don't think the game tells you and the instructon booklet for the english version of ACV is horribly empty. The JP version of the booklet was like a little walkthrough for the entire game, whereas teh NA version is like 4 pages. Unbelievably lazy translations across the board by Namco Bandai. Things like changing Garage to Workshop even though Garage has been a staple part of AC since AC1 and it was in english to begin with on the menus, haha.

Anyway, just remember that clear and blue are perfect for play and yellow is bad. Yellow basically will be impossible to matchmake with and may even prevent the team from being able to find opponents.