KiD CuDi

Kakumei

the best artist in the world if you ask me. hes the first to have me only not like about 2 of his songs. and id still listen to them, their not bad at all, just the others are better.

most of you probably know KiD CuDi from his song Day N Nite:

prolly one of the most awesome music videos ive ever seen anyway

its a damn good song, not gonna lie, no matter how popular it gets. im prolly not gonna stop listenin' to it lol

hes got 1 album (Man on the Moon:The End of Day) out and 1 mixtape (A Kid Named Cudi) so far, and i cant fuckin wait for his other albums. im cool with this shit but maaannn i cant wait haha

i dont really know what else to say other than hes just a beast. so ill just link some songs, lol (some of these links are the best quality but theyre not bad =\)

w/ David Guetta (video)

Cudderisback (video)

w/ MGMT & Ratatat (video)

w/ Kanye West (video) *and yes this video is the official one, its supposed to look like that lol

Symphonies w/ Dan Black from the How To Make It In America soundtrack

love it or hate it =)

*obviously, ill add more in the future, but not anytime soon

You left out my two favorites:

and Up, Up, and Away.

I liked the album but I definitely don't agree with you on his caliber. He's got good songs that are fun to listen to and even better when you're stoned but I think some of his colleagues shine a little brighter than he does. Definitely a great first album though.

I like how Common is the narrator.

EDIT: Like

colleague. Edited by Gary the Tennis Coach

Yeah, I'm with John. He's alright. On Make Her Say he was the worst rapper there, his part on that one Shakira song was awful, and Jay-Z outshined him completely in Already Home. On his own album his flow was never much better than "okay," his wordplay wasn't particularly clever, and his delivery was non-descript. His subject matter was also grating at times.

I was kind of disappointed in the album, to be honest. It was an okay album but not as good as I had hoped. I hear he's got good energy live, though.

i left a lot out cause i woulda end up putting every song but like 4 or 5 lol, just put some of the random ones *from the first couple pages of youtube and a couple other songs i was listening to at the moment ;) prolly woulda put all his album-demo songs on there too =\ and i wasnt really expecting anyone to really reply lol, CuDi's not very popular and i was thinkin like the whole forum would just ignore it haha

but fuck, idk, i fuckin love almost every song of his. listen to his shit when i wake up, the walk home from school, during the day, and when i go to sleep haha. i always look through all the music on my phone but i almost always end up scrolling to cudi and just pickin a random song from there haha :\

only time im not listening to cudi, or any music really, is when im at school, around people that prolly dont like him, or prolly listening to something someone else is playin lol

• 4 months later...

"yo, this is kid cudi, aka the rager, this is my go show. dim lights on that motha fucka-hahaha" :P

ouhwoooh-uohh owouwoahwoahh! :angry:

idk i havent been posting his new shit here when it comes out, but i might start doing it lol. idk if i remember to =o

• 2 weeks later...

ahhHHhHhHhHhHHhHHHHhhhhHhHHhh!!!! fucking shiiiiiiiittttttttttt =(

i want man on the moon 2 to come out nooww!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!!! i heard a snip from it and it sounds soo fuckin gooooooooood :P :P:OD:O:DO:DO:

im fuckin dieing, shit, that shit is good. the fucking snip from the Mr. Rager song ffsffsfsfsfsfsfsfs

haha i cant fuckin wait :P CANT fucking wait

just aahhhh f me, theres only 33 seconds of Mr. Rager ffs, I WANT MOAR! ;0

i dont even know how i havent found this shit till now, and the snippets been out for like almost a month =\

EDIT: ahhhhhhhh i found a live version of it!!! fucking gREAT, i really cant fuckin wait lol

aaaaah fufufufufufu aajadfa shiiitttt ssoooonn fffffffffuuuuu whaaaaaa gjlfkdalfdf shhhsrrrhrr shitttttt fuffufufckk jflfkdjfald kf;fo godddddammnnnnn this is excitingggggggggg fffffufufufufufufu

it is :P

"tell us all your stories-tell us all your travels!!!~"

i feel like Mr. Rager should be the first track on motm 2 :P:P (and yeah, thats right, 2 smiles, cause 1 aint enough :P), and the rest of the album will be "Mr. Rager" telling "us" all his shit :P

EDIT: studio verson of Mr. Rager is out! :o (august 17th!) I FUCKING LOVE IT! :P

• 2 months later...

Man on the Moon II:

The Legend of Mr. Rager

DELUXE ARTWORK (CD / DVD)

November 9th, 2010

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs410.ash2/68815_455122408585_90352253585_5327563_7985367_n.jpg

looks dope as hell :P