Fastest way to PvP?

gandalfrockman

My team and I have some questions;

There are no solid instructions or documentation on the conquest mode ANYWHERE in the game, and the manual is a joke...

so since I don't have anywhere else to ask. I thought I would ask here

What is the fastest way to fight against another team? (not counting mock battle/free battle)

Is there a specific region we should be invading? (we picked marine facility, and we havent seen another soul yet)

Is there a way to actually make the stronghold missions start?

Is there a way to invade and take territory that doesnt require us to grind up 150000+ points over and over?

Is it possible to encounter another team doing something other than conquest?

Sub question whats the fastest way to get those team points?

PvP requires team points. Get the specified number of points by attacking territory, then Conquest via Invade or Stronghold.

Invade can either be versus AI or another team of players. You only fight players who defend their territory (Stronghold). When doing a Stronghold mission, you're basically waiting for someone to attack you. That is why it takes so long. Stronghold means that you are automatically deployed to repel an invasion, I think.

Fastest way to get team points:

Slip your team into groups of only one member and have them go on their own territory attack missions. Each single member should hire 2-3 mercenaries. This effectively makes your team 4 times as big as it really is. Also, do the Damage counter mission (goal = cause X money in damage) over the others, it's the fastest and easiest to complete.

Edited by Exorcet

There is a rumor that I found on YouTube that I was wondering of its validity: Is there really a "secret" way to always get an emergency mission during Conquest? My team and I have been trying to get conquest missions in order to take over territory, but we end up sit there waiting and waiting....

Someone in the comments section of a youtube video said that there was a secret tip in order to get more opportunities. Does anyone know if his statement is valid or is it just something to get people riled up?

Sounds jerk to me and if you do something like that I will treat you as such. If you are really antsy for PvP you could try Free Battle. Sometimes it's one on one, sometimes it's mock battles. Either way, no NPCs for as far as the data can send.