Team ACU [360] (NA)

Harakiri Tiger

• 3 weeks later...
Just curious, is there an ACU group for us UK players, or am I the only one? I've been busy with work but finally sat down last night to play my copy of AC5. Just going through the single-player content first, but my world map thing is mostly controlled by a single team, with another team pretty much controlling all but one territory of what's left.

• 3 weeks later...
just got my live on, joined the team (i'm number 08 i think). from what i saw 3 of us are from california (me, my friend and someone else), and the rest are from other states. Was wondering the times everyone gets on to play to set something up in accordance to PST so i may set up accordingly to get on as well.

• 3 months later...

Hey I'm new to AC V, I've been a long time fan and am so excited that I finally found this game. The only problem is that I can never find a team with active members or other players online. If this is a team that actually plays I would love to join.

My XBOX live tag is: VulgarManlyMan

If you could send me some info that would be awesome.

• 9 months later...
i would love join but i dont have gold live also if i do ill be more lone mercenary sense i mostly did my mission solo *dieing alot time*. most case i would join you oncw i get gold live but under one condition that is just give me damn order and make it understandable and ill do the dang things and well.......ill need back up if i play sniper. if want info what i use i use alot type i just use med or tank or light more.

• 4 months later...
There are no dedicated ACU teams for ACVD as of right now on either PS3 or 360. Your best bet is checking Raven's Haven, Raven Republic, Armored Core Garage, Armored Core Legacy, or Reaching Perfection for ACVD teams. Of those though, I think only RP has a 360 team.