Rainer

Glance

Ho Vital

Shinatsu

36/ER

Lampourde / Lampourde

URL-17/V

Bluet / Svetlyak

My NB staple ala ACV. Primarily a mid-range dfa mech, but the damage output allows for hit and run tactics as well. Suffers from CE and TE weaknesses, but the mobility and offensive capabilities of Dragoon can discourage extended offensive engagements by your opponent. I'll see about posting a pic later.

[edit] Now with a weapon setup that I really like. Rifles are used against quads, RJ's, and LW's. Howitzer and rockets are mainly tank busters and jousting tools. Bluet will take care of TE weaknesses on its own wherever they may be.

23/H gets raped silly by the 1.02 patch to stats. It's not out in NA servers yet, but I figured I'd tell you so it doesn't surprise you when it hits. It gets reduced damage by about 200 or so and increased reload by about 15% I think.

I'd switch to 36/ER recon pods with Surt, though. You've got like infinity recon storage, so having more scan range is godly. I haven't made the AC though, so idk if you're near weight limit or not.

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'm going to have to prep for some changes. For the time being I guess I will see what other setups I like. Those 36/ER's are pretty sexy though. Even when I use the UCR core so that'll be my new default there.

Still learning the new movement. Must've been nice to have the demo =P

Jammers aren't really apparent in 1v1 besides the occasional FCS or movement jammer, so Vital is definitely ok there. It's also nice on RJs that play sniper games, etc. Just watch out while doing territory invasions and totally roll scan mode a ton, hahaha. The big danger isn't really handheld jammers, though good players can really fuck people with them (especially backpedalers). It's really all the turret based jammers (both field and bullet version) that you have to watch out for. It'll also take a good while before the NA scene learns how to mix other weapons with jammers, since jammers all by themselves aren't really a threat to anything.

The rest looks good for sure. I'm a big fan of Denali/Rainier, though ULG-21 tends to outclass them for standard use due to load cap/turning speed. The overall mobility they have is really nice and they look nice too. They get a good bump in inertia control and boost drive (walljump) ability in 1.02, which makes them really fun to use and a mess for FCS to track. I like the weapons setup too, as it's something I'd probably use. Hahahaha. I'm a big fan of Jotun core though. I don't really use Surt much, though it looks real nice and has tons of recon space. You probably hit the weight limit on this AC, though.

Lampourde just gets better in 1.02, btw. So good. Haha.